Shipping Agile 828 to Uk - Info Please!

• Thread starter Riffmagus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Riffmagus

Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm just about to order a Lefty Agile Intrepid Pro 828 (BloodBurst) and just wanted to check about details for shipping to the UK.

Now, I know the price using the Shopping Cart online, then I just add on 3.7% Tax and 15% VAT for here in the UK.

When I place the order, this includes all shipping and delivery - so will I just get a call from Customs to let me know the charges and I pay again via my Credit Card?

If anyone has ordered from the UK and can let me know their experience and timescale from ordering to delivery that would be great!

Cheers,

-Riff

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nedheftyfunk

Reaction score
I'm in Ireland rather than the UK, but here's what happened to me; I expect it will be same for you.

My Intrepid shipped by a courier (UPS) rather than the postal system (USPS) as it's too big. UPS rang when the item was in shipping, said what taxes and duties were due, took payment by CC and they cleared it through customs. The rest of the process is the usual:

online_package_tracking.png

From leaving Rondo, it took about five working days to arrive here.

agile_intrepid1.jpg

Spondus

Reaction score
When I ordered my intrepid it also took about 5 days. It cleared customs, arrived and then i was billed by fedex and payed by card in my local natwest branch:yesway: all in all the customs charges came to £95

Riffmagus

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for info guys.
Will place my order ASAP - thanks for putting the final nails in the c.card coffin!!

Cheers,

-Riff

Latest posts

')