Shipping pickups from US to Europe rate?

Schaug

Reaction score
Hey guys, has anyone shipped a set of pickups from US to EU and what is the best option and how much is it usually? Say by Fedex International Economy or something. Need something affordable but tracked. A guy is asking me 100$ to ship a set of used duncans. :ugh: Cheers !

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

indreku

Reaction score
That is too much. That is already the price of trackable guitar - USPS is the cheapest, should be no more than 25 usd, with tracking(last pickups I got were about 15 with tracking, if I remember correctly)

UV7BK4LIFE

Schecter A7 addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, has anyone shipped a set of pickups from US to EU and what is the best option and how much is it usually? Say by Fedex International Economy or something. Need something affordable but tracked. A guy is asking me 100$ to ship a set of used duncans. :ugh: Cheers !

He can stuff the duncans in a bubble envelope and send it as a registered letter with a tracking id. Just check the rates for yourself at www.usps.com Should be close to $20. I bought a set of DiMarzios from a forum member in the same way.

For new pickups, get a subscription at www.myus.com and send a personal shopper to BanjomikeZ's Ebay store.