Short mix test, HEAVY JAMZ

• Thread starter d00d00
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

d00d00

Reaction score
UPDATED THE LINK

Guitars are lextac boosted with solo c i think, double tracked. Drums are metal foundry with a despised icon kick sample and some snare samples i got from freesound.

I think i'm gonna write some more and make it a full song. Feel free to shit all over it, i want to know honest opinions so i can make it better.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3688317/giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitozone3.mp3

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

d00d00

Reaction score
dude i'm having horrible problems with the bass. I have these SHIT m-audio monitors. lower it?

308sc

Reaction score
the bass is pretty heavy here. lower it a bit will make things less muddy

riff is cool though :)

Th3 Beyond

Reaction score
Sounds pretty terrible imo, sounds like a 6 string with 49 gauge strings @ drop Z tuning.

Very muddy. Have you hpf/lpf your tone? Start with a high pass at around 100hz...

d00d00

Reaction score
i updated it. and my sloppy ass playing might have to do with the way it sounds. thanks for all the input guys

the unbearable

doesn't djent, sorry
Reaction score
#3 most dangerous city in the U.S.... makes you fe
MUCHO BETTER! and don't let th3beyond give you too hard a time, he tried to bump a sticky thread. :eek: which sounds an awful lot worse than it is.

btw, had to repost in celebration......

1/3 beast......

Attachments

• onethirdbeast.PNG
    onethirdbeast.PNG
    20.6 KB · Views: 20

Dei

Doomjent
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds pretty terrible imo, sounds like a 6 string with 49 gauge strings @ drop Z tuning.

Very muddy. Have you hpf/lpf your tone? Start with a high pass at around 100hz...

Got any stuff of your own? I would LOVE to hear it. :squint:

:hbang: Sick stuff brotha!

Th3 Beyond

Reaction score
I think the real question is. Does anyone actually write their own music here or does everyone just rip off meshuggah and bulb riffz?

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
before this thread turns into a dick measuring contest I'd like to insert that this riffage is fucking sweet and i cant wait to hear more of it.

TH3 BEYOND, In this forum ppl don't just get on here to fuck with each other. If you have criticism please use it constructively bud.

d00d00

Reaction score
lol I think th3 beyond registered for the sole purpose to troll people, as that's what all his posts are. I highly reccomend ignoring every word he says.

')