Shot a little playthrough of my song "Worship", now with vocals!

Chi

Niverlare
Reaction score
Here's what I've been working on lately. Michael Schires and I worked out some vocals for the song "Worship", from my EP "Roots". It gives the song a new layer of melancholy and we are very happy with the result. We hope you feel the same way!

It's my favorite song on the EP and just hearing the chorus triggers my inner melancholic so much that I can't find any words for it...perhaps some of you guys are into it as well.

Feel free to tell me what you think. :agreed:

Oh yeah, the guitar is my PRS Mike Mushok Baritone, with a BKP Painkiller. The bass is a Harley Benton BZ 6 string, strung with Kalium strings, the thickest string being a 182 going to F#.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisRushing

Fretboard Acrobat
Reaction score
Not really my speed but it sounds well done. The vocals are a good fit. Intonation between the bass and guitar sounded a little sketch in a few spots in the intro before everything came in.

Chi

Niverlare
Reaction score
Not really my speed but it sounds well done. The vocals are a good fit. Intonation between the bass and guitar sounded a little sketch in a few spots in the intro before everything came in.

Dope! Which parts exactly are you refering to, dude? :)