Should I pull the trigger?

• Thread starter noodles
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Should I pull the trigger on the KV-7?

• Why the hell are you even asking? Set to auto and empty the clip!

Votes: 39 48.8%
  • Too pricey, and have you seen the new Hellraisers? Hotness.

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • How big is that check? Buy both!

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • I like pizza.

Votes: 27 33.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
26338_b.gif

This has been sitting on the Ikebe Gakki site for too long, and thanks to my new tax attorney, I'm recieving instead of giving to the IRS this year. It's a bit expensive (about $1700 US after shipping and customs/duty), but it looks really metal and I want it. I had a bad 2005, and sold off about five of my six strings last year. GAS conservationism clearly dictates I need another seven string.

It's either this or a Schecter in black cherry. I owe myself something. :shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Roland777

Reaction score
1700USd aint that bad. I'm not much of a V-man but that is hot. Full-auto and empty, I say.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, because then you'll decide to sell one of the three 7 strings you have, and I'll buy it. I'd prefer it be the Soloist. :lol:

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
noodles said:
Thank God I'm not an alcoholic and you guys aren't an AA support group! :lol:

Give it another year around Nick, and that statement will seem prophetic... :lol:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
eaeolian said:
Yes, because then you'll decide to sell one of the three 7 strings you have, and I'll buy it. I'd prefer it be the Soloist. :lol:

If I ever decided to sell one of them, that would most likely be the one. I'm definately more comfortable on V's, but they never come out of the cases at home. The Strat shape is THE shape for relaxing on the couch in front of the TV.

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
I'm 23 year ears old. I live in Itabashi-ku. You know it. Hell, yeah. It's 7:10am. I will get chocolate from females because it is Valentine's Day. Yes. Don't look at me like I'm crazy. :ugh:

Ummm....

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hey, if thats what you want, go for it. The white one you have is better though (to me anyway...lol).

Im not much into Vs but that is nice. :yesway:

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
The more I look at that guitar... the more I think I need to sell my ESP LTD MF-207, Ibanez RG7621 & RG7420, and that custom RR-7 I bought. I'd keep the RG2127X of course.

Hmm... maybe I need to put a post in the 'for sale' section and test the waters. Or just get an Ebay account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')