Should I trade my Dunlop High Gain Volume for an older Turbo Rat?

AngryMcMuffin

Reaction score
I'm really just looking for opinions. The Turbo Rat would come with a power supply, it has the more desired LM308 OPamp, and I've been GASing hard for Rat, but recently fell in love with Turbo Rats. I have a ENO Myomorpha Rat/Turbo Rat clone that I like pretty well, I just kinda want the real thing. So, why should or shouldn't I trade my Dunlop volume pedal for a Turbo Rat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
I dunno man, volume pedals can get pretty interesting sometimes... pretty hard decision there.

/sarcasm

TheWarAgainstTime

"TWAT" for short
Reaction score
How much do you use the volume pedal? If it's not much or if you'd be able to get another good one for less than the RAT would cost, I'd definitely go through with the trade.

AngryMcMuffin

Reaction score
How much do you use the volume pedal? If it's not much or if you'd be able to get another good one for less than the RAT would cost, I'd definitely go through with the trade.

I'll probably go through with the trade because I can sell my Rat Clone as well and probably buy another volume pedal with it when I come across one. Thank you for the advice/opinion!

')