Show Me Your Bass!

• Thread starter rummy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

rummy

maybe this year
Contributor
Reaction score
RBX 347 :D

rbx1.jpg

Adam

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't own one but due to the lack of competant bassists I know I might be buying this one for studio use:
30018.jpg

Tuned to a guitar with the low B and F# of course:D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
So, how are those Brices?

P.S. Shannon, you look dead on my friend Andy. It's kinda creepy.

Yngwie said:
I don't own one but due to the lack of competant bassists I know I might be buying this one for studio use:
30018.jpg

Tuned to a guitar with the low B and F# of course:D

I saw those on ebay. I'd rather have the seven string version, it's the same without the highest string.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
NegaTiveXero said:
:scratch: I know where to find them. I mean how do they play, do they sound good, etc...
Oops. Sorry, I read your post wrong. They are awesome! I don't have a single complaint. :yesway:

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
the xkill X said:
i want this bass im debaiting on 4 or the 5 .
Get the 5! It's seriously super comfortable...I haven't played the 4 though, lol.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
msherman said:
Hey Scott, how do you like that bantam?

Mike

It was my first guitar ever, so i've had it for awhile. Once I learned how to set up guitars, and I lowered the action on it and crap, it played awesome. Both my basses are still in NovaScotia though so that sucks.

msherman

Banned
Reaction score
The reason I asked is that I designed that bass. The funny history behind it is that I originally designed it for Hamer Guitars as a neck through, and the top brass there fealt the shape didn`t identify with the current Hamer lineup, and didn`t want to do neck throughs. When I went to work for Washburn, they liked it and we tweaked it for a bolt on. Just thought you guys would be interested in a little history on the basses.

I have XB925 (5 string) flame top body and neck for sale if anyone wants it?

Mike