Show me your Sabre Wr7iths

• Thread starter 7stringdystymic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

7stringdystymic

6string fiend
Reaction score
I am looking to do a build with Christian at Sabre guitars. I am looking at the Wr7ith body style right now. So please help a guy out show me your Sabre guitars and tell me about your experiences!

-7SD:shred:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
That's a cool post, but I can still almost read it. Try using gray text. Then it will totally disappear!

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
Sabre guitars are fairly new to this forum so there have only been a handful of NGDs but a few of us have built threads going on with them at the moment.

If you've any concerns about quality just look at the zealous attention to detail on this Wraith 6:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.541807365865550.1073741831.165185066861117&type=3

Your best bet would be to message people on their facebook page who have received their guitars and ask them any questions you have. If your genuinely interested send an email to Christian about what specs you had in mind and he'll be able to tell you everything you want to know.

7stringDemon

Reaction score
There can only be one 7sD :squint:

Sorry, but I don't have experience with Sabre guitars. I really wish I did. They look awesome. For what it's worth, I've heard nothing but good things about them.

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
Hes not far from me, I havent seen one yet but I plan to look round the workshop and possibly order one.

Hes a real nice fella to correspond with.

7stringdystymic

6string fiend
Reaction score
I felt like a kid in a candy store looking through all the pics on his facebook. I thought I knew what I wanted but I was flooded with a whole new bunch of things to decide on.

ShreddyESP

Limit Zero
Reaction score
This isn't a Wraith, but I picked up my Ghost 7 yesterday and let me tell you, it's incredible.

If you wish to talk more about my experience with Chris/Sabre Guitars, feel free to add me on Facebook. I'd love to chat about my build. It was an excellent and extremely easy experience!

Louis Cypher

Reaction score
Just checked out the site, I am LOVING the Ghost model and for the price its a hell of a guitar!

7stringdystymic

6string fiend
Reaction score
So far this is what I have for my build
Wraith 7 string
Black Limba Body with a Quilted Maple Carved Top
Indian Rosewood Neck with Ebony FingerBoard
BKP Aftermaths
FIxed Bridge

But still researching :shred:

witeter

Reaction score
Expect a NGD day from me in a month or so-Christians workmanship is superb!

')