Shred III

• Thread starter Aghorasilat
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I've been getting into gypsy jazz recently. It's so wierd when you see people playing it, as the technique is so unlike anything else.

Reaction score
Without a doubt he gotz skillz. Hell, he outruns me. Critique-wise, he does pick furiously (I do too and also that guitar has hilarious, "First-Act" action). The piece is meaningless musically. For as young as he is it's formidable dexterity.

Alex-D33

Golderak is King
Contributor
Reaction score
Totally awesome ......hummm..Fuckin amazing i should say !!!

W can clearly see the huge amount of potential these three kids have ...wow!!
Just imagine them in ....like ..5 years from now..!!!
the music boils in there blood...thanks Santi for this thread .

Grom

New found sanity
Reaction score
If you really want to know what is a young gipsy genius like after many years, check out Bireli Lagrene. He's in his 40s now and has done everything and anything jazz-wise.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score
If you really want to know what is a young gipsy genius like after many years, check out Bireli Lagrene. He's in his 40s now and has done everything and anything jazz-wise.

:agreed:

I'm goin' to see him at the Montreal Jazz Festival this coming summer.
I love manouche jazz.
Always been a Django Reinhardt fan.

God Hand Apostle

Tin Foil Central
Reaction score
Seriously, like how does this even happen!?

How do these kids at that young age even decide they want to play that style? Cultural I assume...but still. There's a LOT of work there. The discipline must be 500x that of most other guitar players I know.

Is this what happens when kids grow up without TV and computers? If so, I'm handing out sledge hammers!!

oompa

Ze..
Contributor
Reaction score
the guitar is almost bigger than the kid lol and yea, impressive idd. makes you wonder what would happen if gilbert or vai snatched the kid and went drillsergeant on his ass making him practice for 16 hours a day.

the kid would prolly be faster than angelo by the age of 15 :p

')