Shred Training app

• Thread starter Maniacal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Maniacal

Reaction score
293296_10200102685599489_35246276_n.jpg

tripguitar

Settler of Catan
Reaction score
just an FYI your developer link on the play store says shredraining.com shouldnt it be shredtraining?

also can i adjust the tuning of the midi guitar in the app? if so i'll buy it for sure right the **** now. if not, i'll try the demo first.

Maniacal

Reaction score
just an FYI your developer link on the play store says shredraining.com shouldnt it be shredtraining?

also can i adjust the tuning of the midi guitar in the app? if so i'll buy it for sure right the **** now. if not, i'll try the demo first.

Thanks for that.

No, you can not change the tuning. This may change in the future.

You can only change the tempo of the exercises.

It would be great if you can give me as much feedback as possible so we can tweak the app to make it as useful as possible.

bey0ndreaz0n

Reaction score
Hey this is a great idea!

Is there anywhere on the app that can show u a flow diagram of your progress?

I'd love to have a timer included with each exercise, so that over a week say, you can see what, when and how long you practiced each exercise/category, and then see that displayed on a pie chart or flow diagram so you can see at a glance what you've done each week, so that can help you plan what to do next week too.

There are practice apps that do this already called music journal and musician's assistant (on iphone), but I'd love to see something like that in this.

Maniacal

Reaction score
Yes, I know. My videos suck.

But here is a demo of Guitarmageddon Pro. Enjoy my breathing

Rustee

†The Skyrim Bard†
Reaction score
I would buy an iphone app of that nature for like $0.99 or $1.99.

OrsusMetal

In brightest day...
Reaction score
Any eta on when this will be available for IOS? I picked up a iPhone today and am very anxious to grab this app.

')