SHRED!

• Thread starter Aghorasilat
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Labrie

King of the Swing
Reaction score
"These people sound like my lawn mower." lol funniest quote. I could barely make it through the whole clip.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
that sounds awesome. you could just like, zone out to that.

Nik

Arrogant asshole
Reaction score
Sounds like Mikael Akerfeldt before he figured out growling is best applied to metal.

God Hand Apostle

Tin Foil Central
Reaction score
I do this all the time while I vacuum the carpet!!! :lol:

Anyone else do that? Harmonize your voice to the vacuum or some other hums that machines make?

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
You could really zone out to that. It was like Chinese music at first, then it turned into this bizarre Eastern European sounding music.

I do this all the time while I vacuum the carpet!!! :lol:

Anyone else do that? Harmonize your voice to the vacuum or some other hums that machines make?

Oh yeah. I'm the modern-day Tibetan monk and I like to harmonize my voice to the vacuum cleaner for oneness with the universe.

Shaman

Reaction score
I was actually listening to the new Mayhem album at the time I watched this clip, and I thought the voices were coming from the Mayhem album :lol:

Silly me :nuts:

huber

Contributor
Reaction score
I like how the one guy just kinda took the lead sometimes during those long ones. They'd all be "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH" and then he'd take like a solo and go, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOIEIEIEIOEIAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO!"

BrianCarroll

Reaction score
You could really zone out to that. It was like Chinese music at first, then it turned into this bizarre Eastern European sounding music.

They are from Mongolia.
Check out "Fly, Fly My Sadness" by The Bulgarian Voices and Huun-Huur-Tu, very good CD.

Korbain

Stay negative!
Reaction score
Kick ass. I really enjoy music like that, its different to what i usually listen too. I think the older i got the more i really loved foreign music like that. When i used to go school, we had some asian girl that played this little asian instrument, that like faces upwards towards them, its like a 40 string guitar nearly lol. And she put a pick ring thing over her pointy finger and plucked away. But yes it was cool, and that was a random story i thought i'd share lol

')