ShredBaron says hello!

• Thread starter ShredBaron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ShredBaron

Reaction score
Whats up? I have been a member on this site for a short while and I have learned a lot about gear on here. I have been playing for 30 years. I play everthing from Jimmy Page,Yngwie, Eddie Van Halen, Django Reinhardt, Paul Gilbert Gary Moore,Ted Nugent, Metallica, Wes Montgomery, I play rock, metal, jazz, gypsy jazz, and neo classical as well as my own compositions. I like Power Metal and Symphonic metal a lot as well.

I live in Texas near where Dimebag did and I actually knew him from back in the late 1980's but I did not know him very well. I saw Randy Rhoades play on the "Diary of a Madman tour" and I have traded licks with Ted Nugent. I am a little younger than Dimebag would have been if he was still here R.I.P

I am old school and new school. I have currently own a Peavey xxx,Ampeg VH140C and I used to own a Mesa Boogie Mark 2 C, 5150, Marshall Jubilee, I am currenlty trying to get a 6505+ and possibly a Bugera 6262 . (I want a Engl Savage but no money for that at this time).

I have a early first serial 1100 jackson soloist, a esp ltd MH-1000 non tremelo, a Alavrez Yari Classical, a Alvarez steel string, a Gitane John Jorgenson D-300, I want another Mh-1000, a BC Rich ASM PRO, and Scheter Soloist Hellraiser.

I play music for fun and artistic gratification. I hope to release a CD of instrumental guitar in the next two years and give the guitar community
some of what I am into.

:hbang::hbang::hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ellengtrgrl

Reaction score
:welcome: from one old timer to another (been playing for 31 years). One of the people I supervise here at work, went to high school with Dime, and remembers him doing some crazy things at parties.

Latest posts

')