Siggery guitars

Kammo1

Reaction score
Hi guys I contacted Marty must of been about 18 months ago asking him if he wanted any help building necks,bodies inlays etc and never heard back from him. I ghost build for a few companies here in the UK and am not going to name them due to confidentiality agreements and I am no novice at guitar making. I have nearly 33 years of luthiery under my belt and have built for quite a few "famous names". All I am saying is if you read this Marty PM me I can help, bt again the balls in your court. Admins please delete this thread if you think it may be breaking the rules :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JazSeven

Reaction score
Yea....best to post something, because I'm getting weird Bernie Rico vibes from you, you just kinda appeared and are speaking for Marty without any proof or anything. That and, you've been regularly talking to him and none of us are able to get anything out of him.

Sorry to sound a bit harsh, but a lot of us have been waiting a long while.

I'm not sure if you're referring to me, but if so, at what point did I make it seem like I'm in regular contact with Marty? He responds to maybe 1 out of every 4/5 emails I send him.

And as requested, here's the update pic he sent

image.jpeg

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you're referring to me, but if so, at what point did I make it seem like I'm in regular contact with Marty? He responds to maybe 1 out of every 4/5 emails I send him.

And as requested, here's the update pic he sent

View attachment 42255

I was referring to you, yes. I'm suspicious because you just joined a couple of months ago and having 1 replied mail out of 4/5 is still better than most. And he gave you a picture too....my build has hit almost 27 months now (shit, and I haven't even been waiting the longest, some on here have 3+ IIRC) and I've mailed him religiously every month, so far there's been no reply or anything for the past year. So you'll have to excuse a little jealousy from me. :lol:

Nice axe though. You should tell Marty to hook up us lifers who have been out in the cold for so long.

Edit: though...didn't you say you too have been waiting for a while too? So you must know where I'm coming from man.

Last edited:

JazSeven

Reaction score
I was referring to you, yes. I'm suspicious because you just joined a couple of months ago and having 1 replied mail out of 4/5 is still better than most. And he gave you a picture too....my build has hit almost 27 months now (shit, and I haven't even been waiting the longest, some on here have 3+ IIRC) and I've mailed him religiously every month, so far there's been no reply or anything for the past year. So you'll have to excuse a little jealousy from me. :lol:

Nice axe though. You should tell Marty to hook up us lifers who have been out in the cold for so long.

Edit: though...didn't you say you too have been waiting for a while too? So you must know where I'm coming from man.

The reason I joined was because this forum seems the only place on the web that knows what's going on with Marty and I wanted to keep an eye on other peoples builds and make sure he's not just going to run of with everyone's money.

My build has just gone a year, and he's only given me pics on one of my builds. The only reason I think I managed to get this pic sent was because I threatened to take my money elsewhere. I really hoped it would never get to that point, having a custom guitar is something that should make you happy not rage filled XD

I'm going to pursue him for more pics on my other build in a month or so, but if you're having a hard time getting his attention maybe threats of a refund are the way to go.

Guy seriously needs some help whether he'll admit it or not though

Jaz

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
I hope your build goes well, as for everyone else too.

Yeah, i think I'm gonna ask for my money back in the next couple of weeks, I'll try and contacting him again, but it's the last straw for me, I'm just tired, and I've been pretry accommodating for over two years.

Though, anyone heard any word from El Luthier?

the_heretic_divine

The Fruit Bat
Reaction score
Nothing here. Emailed him last week to get an update, but haven't heard back. I explained to him that I'm laying out my Autumn budget,and wanted to know, realistically, how far along he was. I guess we'll see.

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
Shit, I hate reading all this about Siggery. I got my money back years ago and learned from the experience. Good luck Vicious7

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
I'm excited for you too bro. I'm glad you are getting your axe.

Does anyone know which email is best to attempt to contact Marty with? I asked for my money back a few days ago and have not heard a word.

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score

Does anyone know which email is best to attempt to contact Marty with? I asked for my money back a few days ago and have not heard a word.

Thank you mate,I always use hotmail/outlook and never had a problem dunno

JazSeven

Reaction score

mtsigg@aol.com is the one I use, when he doesn't reply I generally forward the email to him and just say something to the effect of 'hey just checking you saw this' works most of the time but just keep on him till he replies, and if he flat out ignores you then i guess all that's left is to file for a refund on paypal (assuming that's how you paid, may not be so easy if you didn't)

hope that helps man

Jaz

Latest posts

')