Siggery guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kvalte

Reaction score
There's been a few photos posted on Siggerys instagram in the last 2 days. @siggeryguitars

ikarus

Reaction score
There's been a few photos posted on Siggerys instagram in the last 2 days. @siggeryguitars

The "new" pics posted on his instagram (december 2014), are all from very old builds.
There is even a pic of my friends Siggery, that I sold here months ago... :lol:

straymond

Reaction score
That 8-strung heresy with a kahler sounds cool!
Has anyone seen the whole thing?

Ranx

Reaction score
I had an appointment with a lawyer last friday. For those of you who wants their money back there is a solution according to the lawyer. PM me if you are interested. If you guys can help me, I will do my best to help you...

simeonharris

Reaction score
the only thing i'd be slightly worried about, is if four or five guys all try and get their deposits back at the same time, it could put marty under and all the other guys waiting for builds (including me) will never get to see them finished.

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score
The "new" pics posted on his instagram (december 2014), are all from very old builds.
There is even a pic of my friends Siggery, that I sold here months ago... :lol:
The black ash top one is mine, pickups are gold and gold evo frets too. But yes most of them are already delivered :(

Ranx

Reaction score
the only thing i'd be slightly worried about, is if four or five guys all try and get their deposits back at the same time, it could put marty under and all the other guys waiting for builds (including me) will never get to see them finished.

I know what you mean... But you will probably wait years to get your guitar guys. I m talking to all of you ! Please don t get me wrong but it sound the same as BRJ and Invictus to me. I am sorry but I ve always been polite with Marty. I even asked proof of the building multiple times. I just want my deposit back and I ll stop everything. I ve been working hard to save my money for him and I payed for something that I ve never get.

MrTeatime

Reaction score
Except there are people who actually got guitars from him in the last few months.

Homer3005

Reaction score
So, new instagram pics appeared within the last days
I believe the most of them are old ones, but still happy to see more of his guitars
Link is some posts above this one

straymond

Reaction score
That headless 8 with extended frets on the two lowest strings looks beastly!

')