Siggery guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RV350ALSCYTHE

Reaction score
Another Promised Delivery Date has come and gone.

"Realistically your guitar will be done by the end of January."
Preceded by and Followed by excuses.

Why is it that He provides a due date, but I'm the one who has to go chasing him to find out wtf is going on?

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
For anyone with a recent order, I'd suggest pursuing a charge back. If you payed via Paypal then you can SOMETIMES have luck speaking to your CC company.

MrTeatime

Reaction score
I got this mail a few minutes ago
Dear Customer It is with deep regret that due to increasing ill health that has become increasingly worse since 2014 and non payment from various customers for goods built, the company has been running at a loss with no funds available to continue, I have no options but to close the Siggery Guitars company down. I have tried everything possible to resolve this situation over this last month but to no avail. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Siggery Guitars are no longer trading. Regards Marty Siggery

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
I got the same goddamn email.....what the mother f**k seriously??

I....swear to god.......he owes me something, I'm not just dumping $750 so he can vanish.

Edit: wtf does that mean, "no longer trading"?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Do we get refunded our deposits ? i paid mine 2 years ago would i still be able to get it back if i ring up my CC company ?

brutalwizard

Pretty Your Petunia
Reaction score
Before this becomes a customers only like the BRJ thread. Im super sorry to here about this, hope the best for you guys.

MrTeatime

Reaction score
Do we get refunded our deposits ? i paid mine 2 years ago would i still be able to get it back if i ring up my CC company ?

That's a good question.
The thing is I guess most of us went throught paypal, I don't know if that matters in any way

ikarus

Reaction score
I know that I was not everybodies favourite in this thread, but I feel really sorry for you guys. I hope you can do something to get your money back.

MrTeatime

Reaction score
I just saw on my paypal account that I paid half my deposit using money from sales on ebay so my credit card won't help for at least that...

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
I hope all of you guys get your money back, I would call his local PD and report him immediately. This is VERY uncool of him. ....ing crook.

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
I got this mail a few minutes ago
Dear Customer It is with deep regret that due to increasing ill health that has become increasingly worse since 2014 and non payment from various customers for goods built, the company has been running at a loss with no funds available to continue, I have no options but to close the Siggery Guitars company down. I have tried everything possible to resolve this situation over this last month but to no avail. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Siggery Guitars are no longer trading. Regards Marty Siggery

Alright guys, everybody affected needs to get together and fight this one. Start moving ASAP. This is not good :noway:

')