Siggery guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

opeth_

Reaction score
simeonharris, is there any possibility of contacting you privatedly? I´ve tried to send you a message but you have blocked, incoming private messages...

simeonharris

Reaction score
hmmm...weird...i have it enabled in my preferences. send me an email if you like - simeonATsimeonharrisDOTcoDOTuk

Ranx

Reaction score
I ve told you guys !!! I ve posted few times on this forum and started to take an action against him.

The lawyer that I saw told me that if he is in case of insolvency it will be IMPOSSIBLE to get our money back. Now, we can try all together an action against him. But I think it s too late unfortunately.... I talked to some of you guys privately and some of you are ready to take an action. Let s do it NOW ALL TOGETHER !!!! The more we are, the more chance we ll have to get our money back. L ets REACT NOW !!!!

patsanger

Reaction score
Even if PayPal regs say no, kick it up the chain. Call and just keep pushing. The worst thing has already happened. Maybe you can get something...

Unless you paid as a gift. Then you pretty much gave him money with no obligation.

RV350ALSCYTHE

Reaction score
Let's get this Legal Ball REALLY rolling.

This is an absolutely pathetic cop-out on our dime.
Unfortunately I'm one of the few absolutely ....ed because I purchased my spots secondhand. Despite this I'm willing to join and help out anyway I can.

I had it in the back of my mind that things were not going to materialized. So livid.

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
^The last couple of pages have been all about that mail and it has been posted at least twice.

The amount of sympathy I have for you guys who were semi-patiently waiting for the guy to pull his shit together is immense.

DerBomber

Reaction score
I ve told you guys !!! I ve posted few times on this forum and started to take an action against him.

The lawyer that I saw told me that if he is in case of insolvency it will be IMPOSSIBLE to get our money back. Now, we can try all together an action against him. But I think it s too late unfortunately.... I talked to some of you guys privately and some of you are ready to take an action. Let s do it NOW ALL TOGETHER !!!! The more we are, the more chance we ll have to get our money back. L ets REACT NOW !!!!

I'll be happy to take action, but I'd like to find out if he's declared personal bankruptcy first.

loreweaver

Reaction score
^The last couple of pages have been all about that mail and it has been posted at least twice.

The amount of sympathy I have for you guys who were semi-patiently waiting for the guy to pull his shit together is immense.

sorry guys for posting something already know...... it was impulsive without reading the last pages :-(

RV350ALSCYTHE

Reaction score
It really pisses me off that he had to add "non payment from various customers" as one of his excuses for his actions.
So it's their fault you can't get shit out the door? :scratch:
It's their fault you're bankrupt?

How does someone receive the "Goods Built" and not pay you? that seems like a backwards transaction.

Isn't it convenient how he is readily able to mass send that same Blurb to everyone waiting on him, but when it comes time to contact HIM, he has internet/computer/health issues as the reason you've been ignored.

WiseSplinter

Reaction score
So did everyone get that mail? Like a group mail thing?
I've been a customer (paid in full) since 2012 and I got no such mail.

Maybe that means I might still get my guitar, or maybe it means he lost my email and totally forgot I even exist...

ikarus

Reaction score
Maybe that means I might still get my guitar, or maybe it means he lost my email and totally forgot I even exist...

uhm... i guess its the second option.

"non payment from various customers for goods built"

I can't believe this shithead is now blaming the customers for is failure.

Unfortunatly I see very little chance for anyone of you getting your money back. :(

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear this guys. One good thing is he send out an email informing you that he has closed up shop so you can act NOW.

MrTeatime

Reaction score
Marty told me my guitar should have been ready by the end of last december, but I guess it's a lie.
I'd settle for wood, hardware and electronics but I guess my build was never even started.

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score
No words or excuses. If you are ill I'm sorry for you but
GIVE PEOPLE THEIR MONEY BACK

Sorry for you guys, what a sad moment. Be strong and scratch until the last penny you can because they are yours and there's no right

A bit ashamed of having a guitar made by this jerk really

Be strong buddies

Latest posts

')