Siggery guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GTailly

Intellect's Minion
Reaction score
^ Yeah I believe it just won't arrive today. -_-'
I do not even know if they can ship during weekend... Hope I won't need to wait until Monday. :scream:

GTailly

Intellect's Minion
Reaction score
:lol: Thanks to all of you. :)

Well, according to Fedex tracking the guitar was in Canada yesterday. It also appears that they do Saturdays deliveries.

Let's hope the white and purple truck comes near my door today. :cheers:

GTailly

Intellect's Minion
Reaction score
^ You are welcome sir. :)
Patiently wait is all I can do too. :lol:
I want to record some pre-production tracks for my band when it arrives.:metal:

GTailly

Intellect's Minion
Reaction score
Shitty update.

Alright I got an e-mail from Marty with a screen shot of the tracking information as the tracking number he gave me does not work with any of the websites I have tried.

So apparently the guitar arrived in Canada yesterday but then was fucking sent to Memphis and then came back to Canada.

The shipment now appears to be in transit at Fedex facility located in Mirabel, QC Canada.

We are on a weekend day so there is no way I can reach someone at the facility as they are closed during weekends.

Brief resume, it appears that there is no way I will get the guitar within the weekend.
This is clearly not Marty's fault.

I am so fucking pissed at Fedex right now and I hope that this shitty situation will end up well.

You cannot imagine how frustrated I am.

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
^ dude that sucks, but I'm in Memphis, damn I should have tried it out last night.

Pushingink

Reaction score
That sux man, sorry to hear that. Back with that old patience thing:scream:.
I'm trying hard to keep mine and its not even done yet. lol
It'll be worth it though.:hbang:

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
Mine is getting delivered on Monday. Oh No! That's when I tour the Oakland Axe Factory! I have so many problems right now! :lol:

It is seriously nice to finally get this guitar. Also, regarding Marty's server issues. They seem to be getting better. I actually managed to have a back in forth today with him.

RickSchneider

Reaction score
Hey guys I've decided to take the plunge into a Siggery custom and I'm going to order it within the fortnight, so far it's a pretty shameless blackmachine B2 copy, but that really is what i want. What i'm mainly concerned about is which neck wood to go with. I'm tossing between a maple with 2 wenge strips or mahogany with 2 wenge strips.

I know it all comes down to personal preference in the end.. but at this point i need some guidance!

Latest posts

')