Siggery guitars

GTailly

Intellect's Minion
Reaction score
^ Well my DC727 had 25.5" and this one is 27" to 25.5" and I would say I did not even notice any differences. You need a little time to get used to playing on higher frets as the fan is more noticeable there but no big deal at all.
It feels really natural for me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
25.5" to 27" was non noticeable for me, 25.5" to 28" was.

abadonae

This Fury Reborn
Reaction score
Well good news again people, spoke with Marty yesterday and he has hopefully finished assembling my guitar, just gonna do a setup and then its ready to ship!!!

i'll keep you all posted

So far like i said before though, i've had literally nothing to moan about with Marty and i reckon some people just need to be a little more patient. This guy is 100% lone working and he's got a huge influx of work at the moment as well as trying to answer all the emails (credible and time wasting) that he gets and all the calls and texts completely solo.

I reckon it's a pat on the back for the guy in my books

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn! I'm sooo tempted selling some guitars I don't use to get one of these, 7 or 8 I'm not sure.

Ishan

Giant Fridge Magnet
Contributor
Reaction score
The guitars need to be sold anyway, I've far too many 6ers I don't use :) I don't mind waiting :lol:

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Well from the previous comments a few have said Marty is planning on taking a break to finish all of his guitars, which I think is a good idea.. But by all means, sell your guitars and order one now then :lol:

Mitochondria

Reaction score
Well from the previous comments a few have said Marty is planning on taking a break to finish all of his guitars, which I think is a good idea.. But by all means, sell your guitars and order one now then :lol:

I asked Marty about this today just to clarify. His reply was that in regards to taking a break from taking on new orders is "complete bollocks." So i don't know where that idea came from but just so everyone knows who is intending on buying a guitar through Marty, he is still accepting orders. :yesway:

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
Still waiting on hardware i'm guessing.

Shouldn't be too much longer for mine I don't think.

animalwithin

Reaction score
I regret telling him to take his time on my build lol. Pics would be nice but I'm not sure if he started and I don't want to bother him.

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
5 months since I placed my deposit and no signs of him starting my build yet. He said he would send me pics of my top once he got it. Fingers crossed it begins soon :)

geofreesun

Reaction score
i have yet to receive any pix but we have been in contact pretty ok. he said today that mine is almost there, aiming for mid september. it's been 9 to 10 months since deposit. about time :)

')