Siggery guitars

animalwithin

Reaction score
I said I'd give it a month before I asked him about anything, so I'm going to wait till August is over to email him for an update. My build involves no exotic woods (6-string), minus the ebony fretboard but it's a unique V shape which he's never done before. I want it nowwwwww!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
i have yet to receive any pix but we have been in contact pretty ok. he said today that mine is almost there, aiming for mid september. it's been 9 to 10 months since deposit. about time :)

Looks like I've got some time to wait then! The contact has been good, i've changed a few specs since my deposit :lol:

GTailly

Intellect's Minion
Reaction score
^ The more you change little specifications during the build, the longer the wait. ;)

Pushingink

Reaction score
Dam I thought I had it bad at 7 months.
Wish everyone a little luck towards there build.
(I'm still jealous Indivision) :hbang:

GTailly

Intellect's Minion
Reaction score
I consider myself really lucky that it was that quick. Then again, Marty had everything in stock and I did not change any specs while building it so I guess it really helped.
I will be looking for all you guys' pictures and updates on your builds. :agreed:

The wait will be worth it people.

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
Someone's Walnut top 8 string was just posted.................
And it isn't mine, either!

420020_404521256270042_157198834_n.jpg

Birdman

Reaction score
Yes they are a pain to set up. A friend of mine have they but wish to have other.

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
Yes they are a pain to set up. A friend of mine have they but wish to have other.

Also, your Raptor build....
Yummy. You should have Skervesen message me about a build..:p

animalwithin

Reaction score
You would be correct, birdman!

I have heard some bad things about those bridges however. They are a pain to set up, and they have some sharp edges. And players like myself enjoy having a nice and low bridge.

I opted for this on my Siggery build, I love them! I've heard nothing but good things about ABM. At any rate, I can always find another bridge in the future if this doesn't work out.

')