Siggery guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ikarus

Reaction score
^^ really nice looking top. The spalted maple top on my 6string is also from finewoods.com!

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
Can you see it now?
img1528465879.jpeg

Mitochondria

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Small update.

I am getting some BKP Warpigs with camouflage covers from Marty to make this guitar perfect. So.... small delay in the NGD.

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
I got a response last Friday. Again, said it's crazy over there...

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
Every email I've sent I've gotten a reply within a couple of days.

Update: Asked Marty to delay mine, got another project that I'm doing so hopefully with mine on hiatus for a couple of months your guy's will be finished quicker? :)

ikarus

Reaction score
Here is a picture of my band mates guitar. It is already on the way to Austria. I hope I can convince him to sign up here and post and epic NGD for us.

76988_10151627482553154_2092833164_n_zpscb9561ce.jpg

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
2 emails sent in the last 2 weeks.... no response :(

Just wanted to say that I sent Marty a PM on here and he replied within 24 hours :yesway:

So weird about my emails not going to him.... Oh well, no biggie!

Guitar is underway, just sourcing me some nice spalt at this stage so as long as it's less than 6 months from being done from now I'll be happy :)

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
Great to hear JP!

Now, if you could make a 30-minute review of all the custom shop builds you are receiving this year... :bowdown:

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
Guitar is underway, just sourcing me some nice spalt at this stage so as long as it's less than 6 months from being done from now I'll be happy :)

Marty seems to have a source for some great spalt, looking forward to seeing it come to life.

RickSchneider

Reaction score
Dang I emailed Marty to ask if he would be meeting his prediction for the end of January and so far I haven't gotten a response, that was almost a week ago. Haven't had to wait more than about 3 days for a response until now.

I'll send another email tonight, and if someone could pm me his username I might try messaging him on here - apparently there have been a lot of email related issues.

Happy to hear and see some progress for you guys!

')