Siggery guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wesbanez

Reaction score
Yeah, last guitar was Rick's right? But no NGD yet :noway: poor show Rick!
Wesbanez gave us a nice string of pics which were new to us as he missed the forum but I didnt get the impression that the guitar was new. Is that right Wesbanez? So last one was still Rick and that was a while ago so one of us has gotta be due soon :hbang:

That my friend is correct, it was built for one of the guitarists in Italian band EchO:

I bought it directly from him in November last year.

ricknasty1985

I Am Hated
Reaction score
I dig the band dude. Sounds great. I hope that Rick posts his NGD soon, I'm pretty sure my guitar may have been very similar spec'd

OWHall

young scoundrel
Reaction score
Good spot there wesbanez, guitar looks awesome.
Last email I had from Marty he seemed reasonably confident that I'd have my guitar for a recording sesh I have in about a month :) this is good news! Presumably, (all being well) there will be an NGD for you soon ;D may not do any vids or sound clips for a while though, just until I get my new head.
Well, I will but ya know. Nothing extensive.

Marty Siggery

siggeryguitars
Reaction score
Totally agree with you there. Just take a look are Bernie Rico Junior or Sherman. Those guys just disappear with a backlog of 100 guitars (in BRJs case at least). The communication is also very important and Marty personally posting here occasionally (only when it is necessary) is definitely a good thing.
It has been a while since we saw a new guitar day though, so let's hope Marty is shipping out guitars soon :yesway:

Yea I've shipped a few in the last few weeks, although I'm not sure whether they are SS members? So maybe they won't be NGD's.
I am in the process of building a new overhead router which should speed things up for me/y'all. I want to get everything out to you as fast as possible but not that fast that mistakes are made.

I am unaware of the Sherman situation? or even the BRJ situation other than he has/is having some mental health problems?

Once again, appologies for delays, I am trying my hardest and working as fast as any one person can on their own :bowdown:

thewildturkey

Reaction score
Hey all,

I havent been on the forums much of late, but I figured I would chuck myself down on the list.

I ordered in May 2011 (just a neck), then bumped it up to a full guitar in in July 2011 when I routed the body I originally had into a bad place :wallbash: and I have also asked for some changes along the way.

I chased Marty up recently and he said the guitar is finished and ready to be shipped, so hopefully there will be an NGD soon.

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
Yea I've shipped a few in the last few weeks, although I'm not sure whether they are SS members? So maybe they won't be NGD's.
I am in the process of building a new overhead router which should speed things up for me/y'all. I want to get everything out to you as fast as possible but not that fast that mistakes are made.

I am unaware of the Sherman situation? or even the BRJ situation other than he has/is having some mental health problems?

Once again, appologies for delays, I am trying my hardest and working as fast as any one person can on their own :bowdown:

Yeah, I'm sure not all your customers are SS.org members. But we are trying to keep you busy and I guess it's working ;)
Great to hear you're able to upgrade in these competitive and hard financial times!
Bernie Rico is indeed in the hospital (here is apparently recovering..) and has a backlog of +100 guitars in unfinished states in the middle of the desert. I genuinly feel bad for all the guys on here (and somewhere else) waiting for their long-overdue BRJ.
Sherman has disappeared as well and some people have a waiting time of 4 years now, without much communication.
So, be well Marty. Don't get crazy and overworked and just keep in contact. I'm a fan.

novocaine

Reaction score
ok mine just arrived...!!!!!!!!!

i didn't put my name to the list but it was on order from April 2012...ran into some problems with the finish but Marty fixed it and it's now absolutely stunning.

i did get impatient during the course of the wait and bugged Marty on more than a few occasions. I know this is cliche, but i have to say the product more than made up for the wait. Thanks Marty!

I know, this post is useless without pictures...here's one before i do a NGD.

animalwithin

Reaction score
Congrats novocaine! Relieved to see I'm not the only one whose bugged Marty on more than a few occasions haha. Mine should be done soon, fingers crossed!

the_heretic_divine

The Fruit Bat
Reaction score
Welcome to the club bud! How does your spec list look?
As of now:
Siggery Heresy 6
Body - Ash
Top - Bound Ebony
Neck - 5 Piece Wenge/Bubinga
Fingerboard - Bound Ebony w/side blocks,no inlays
Headstock - My design
Scale - 25.5"
Bridge - Kahler Stud Mount
Pickups - Siggery
Tuners - Gotoh
Nut - Locking

Nothing too crazy. Just a solid workhorse. Still undecided between flat mount and stud mount Kahler. Stud mount,at the risk of sounding petty,looks MUCH better. But,the neck will have to be angled to accomplish this. Of course,everything else is also subject to change,lol.

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
ok mine just arrived...!!!!!!!!!

i didn't put my name to the list but it was on order from April 2012...ran into some problems with the finish but Marty fixed it and it's now absolutely stunning.

i did get impatient during the course of the wait and bugged Marty on more than a few occasions. I know this is cliche, but i have to say the product more than made up for the wait. Thanks Marty!

I know, this post is useless without pictures...here's one before i do a NGD.

:scream: :scream: You filthy tease!!!! Where's your NGD?! *brandishes knife*

the_heretic_divine

The Fruit Bat
Reaction score
Ok,got an email from Marty with my deposit receipt. He tried to send it last week,but the email didn't go through. Here are the OFFICIAL specs.

Specs:

Siggery Heresy 6
Body - Ash
Top - Bound Ebony
Neck - 5 Piece Wenge/Bubinga
Fingerboard - Bound Ebony
Inlays - Side block markers
Headstock - Your design
Scale - 25.5"
Bridge - Kahler Stud Mount
Pickups - Siggery
Tuners - Gotoh