Siggery guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
Hey guys, any of you got updates on your builds?

I'm waiting for over 8 months now and it is nowhere near finished yet :( However, Marty is working on it now, filling up the buckeye burl top. I have requested for additional changes throughout the whole process and Marty has cooperated fully on this. I requested beveled body edges a la JP7 BFR, because I'm without body binding.
It should look something like this:
jp6-bfr-cherry-burst-outside-c-19718.jpg

But with the Siggery Hesery shape, mahogany body, maple laminate and buckeye burl top with a glossy transparent finish :)

OWHall

young scoundrel
Reaction score
Looks awesome Minoin, I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I'm coming up to 9 months now so fingers crossed it shouldn't be much longer! I also went for beveled edges rather than binding but mine is more reminiscent of the Ibanez S series:shred:

F0rte

Wood Whore
Reaction score
Where is that Koa Siggery?!;/
I'm going INSANE waiting for it.
punch-computer-o.gif

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score
Hi guys! I think I'm ordering a Siggery next week. I've been talking with him and when I asked him about his load of work now, he answered this:
``I am catching up with my work load at the moment as I have invested in some new tools to speed things up a little.´´
So good luck for those who are waiting for their guitars.

OWHall

young scoundrel
Reaction score
Anybody have any updates? Looking forward to some NGD's!!

Last I heard, Marty is still working to a deadline of mid June on mine which would put my guitar at just over 9 months. Hopefully that will happen, fingers crossed. So in theory you will get an NGD in the next couple of weeks or so :shred: really can't wait anyway haha. Just finished university for the summer so I have nothing to distract me from the agonising tension anymore haha. Also nothing to do but shred when I get my hands on it!

animalwithin

Reaction score
^Same here man, Im at 10 months. Guitar should be done, going to send Marty and email in a couple weeks.

geofreesun

Reaction score
had no idea i am the first/oldest order on the list lol i just called marty's shop and cellphone, nobody picked up. will try again tomorrow.

geofreesun

Reaction score
talked to marty on the phone just now, really nice person, way different feel from Bernie. more down-to-earth and a good listener. anyway, i learned about some of the issues marty encountered during my build, things that i didn't think about (knowing nothing much about luthiery), behaviors of wood, things not working perfectly etc. i am glad that he is being really serious about the quality of his products, and not wanting to send out garbage. hopefully i will get my guitar soon.

Dommak89

Reaction score
Guys I need a little advice here. I found someone who is selling his Siggery FF8 and it looks quite good, but on a second look i noticed that there is a gap between the two coils of the bridge PU. What do you guys think? Can that be repaired? And generally speaking can I change the PUs of a FF (i.e. can i contact bareknuckle and ask them for 2 8-string fanned fret PUs)? Here are the pictures Siggery 8 Custom - Imgur

')