Siggery guitars

animalwithin

Reaction score
Try a different email Adrian. Sometimes my AOL email goes through to him, other times only my hotmail will work.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jfrey

Reaction score
trying to get some sort of deal with marty, but seems like he's kind of busy..
should i wait for his reply or should i call him directly?

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, I have had some trouble getting a decent stream of answers, but that is probably mainly because I ask so many questions.
To my knowledge, he is extremely busy working through the backlog. I am less than 3 weeks away from moving back to The Netherlands and we agreed my build would be in my hands before then. I'd rather move the guitar across the pond myself ;)

I think AW is next in line to get his build (14 month waiting time) and I'm right after that with 13 months waiting time.

BUT, it is going to be awesome!!:hbang:

PF78; I'd say give him a ring to get the best answer.

jfrey

Reaction score
Yeah, I have had some trouble getting a decent stream of answers, but that is probably mainly because I ask so many questions.
To my knowledge, he is extremely busy working through the backlog. I am less than 3 weeks away from moving back to The Netherlands and we agreed my build would be in my hands before then. I'd rather move the guitar across the pond myself ;)

I think AW is next in line to get his build (14 month waiting time) and I'm right after that with 13 months waiting time.

BUT, it is going to be awesome!!:hbang:

PF78; I'd say give him a ring to get the best answer.

it may sound ridiculous, but i arranged to have an one-to-one trade with my mayones for one of his build:fawk:
hope it works out soon!
He quoted that the waiting time will be 6 months from the get-go, may it will take longer but....:yesway:

chinzilla1984

Reaction score
so you all know pf78 is an awesome guy and we were all set to swap my siggery for his mayo setius lizard... he had ordered some painkillers at a very cheap price on ebay and we were set to meet next week... i have backed out of the deal.... here are my reasons and i hope it does not make me sound like a t&%t

the guitar he has is nice .. its a mayo but after doing re-perch i have found it was the base model setius from 2010... spec wise it does not compare to the siggery.
my dad is a seasoned session musician and having played my guitar that marty put alot of time into he says it is up there with some of the best guitars he has played and if i was to get rid i should sell it then i can get a guitar i truly love.
i will admit i feel like a bit of a dick and im sorry i have let him down but sadly we all get swept away in the moment then later come to our senses.

the guitar would be for sale £1200.. based in lincoln uk and would be collection only

Cloudy

Pacific Wood Lab
Reaction score
so you all know pf78 is an awesome guy and we were all set to swap my siggery for his mayo setius lizard... he had ordered some painkillers at a very cheap price on ebay and we were set to meet next week... i have backed out of the deal.... here are my reasons and i hope it does not make me sound like a t&%t

the guitar he has is nice .. its a mayo but after doing re-perch i have found it was the base model setius from 2010... spec wise it does not compare to the siggery.
my dad is a seasoned session musician and having played my guitar that marty put alot of time into he says it is up there with some of the best guitars he has played and if i was to get rid i should sell it then i can get a guitar i truly love.
i will admit i feel like a bit of a dick and im sorry i have let him down but sadly we all get swept away in the moment then later come to our senses.

Shit happens man, Ive had a few people back out on deals with me and you end up getting over it :agreed:

Mayones are great axes so its not like hes stuck with a shitty guitar or anything :lol::lol:

chinzilla1984

Reaction score
Shit happens man, Ive had a few people back out on deals with me and you end up getting over it :agreed:

Mayones are great axes so its not like hes stuck with a shitty guitar or anything :lol::lol:

i have offered to also pay his train fair to cover the loss and also ive advised he could fit or re-sell the bkps

i do feel shitty but it happens , im not gonna trade and regret it later down the line

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
i have offered to also pay his train fair to cover the loss and also ive advised he could fit or re-sell the bkps

i do feel shitty but it happens , im not gonna trade and regret it later down the line

I know how you feel; being a man of your word is very important and you don't want to be the asshole that plays a trick on someone.
But in the end you have be honest with yourself and back out if it doesn't feel right. I think it is good you're refunding his train ticket. :yesway:
Next time, think twice before parting with a beloved guitar :)

So why are you selling? Your NGD was very positive, so why the quick change of heart?

chinzilla1984

Reaction score
I know how you feel; being a man of your word is very important and you don't want to be the asshole that plays a trick on someone.
But in the end you have be honest with yourself and back out if it doesn't feel right. I think it is good you're refunding his train ticket. :yesway:
Next time, think twice before parting with a beloved guitar :)

So why are you selling? Your NGD was very positive, so why the quick change of heart?

well ive offered to refund but he has not yet replied, i love the guitar dont get me wrong.. loads of people have played it and loved it.... but i dont completely click with it... i had the same with a les paul custom.. loved it but did not fully click... the guitar really is solid and sounds immense, i would go as far to say its the best guitar ive ever played, it does however not inspire me like some of my other axes do...

also it will be up for sale but it wont go cheap as this cost more than the usual due to the actual build.. i would say its some of martys best work.

chinzilla1984

Reaction score
hi guys just to let you all know that i am not parting with my guitar because of build quality issues or playability issues, i have been a long time player of many different brands of guitars and i have owned some good stuff and played some extraordinary guitars, this is up there with the best guitars i have played, i just dont feel this build is for me and it does not suit my change in musical direction.

Pearson0110

Reaction score
I have a build due any day soon, Put down my deposit 6 months ago for a 7 specs are:
* 7 string
* Right handed
* Scale length 26.5"
* Construction method Bolt on
* Mahogany body
* Claro Walnut top ( Body and headstock cap with blackmachine style bevel)
* Belly cut
* Ivoroid binding (body, neck and headstock)
* Reverse headstock (Bernie Rico style)
* Neck material 7piece maple/mahogany/wenge (Maple-Mahogany-Maple-Wenge-Maple-Mahogany-Maple)
* Ebony Fretboard
* 24 Frets
* XJ Frets
* Thin U neck shape
* Luminlay Dots (Blue)
* Bone nut
* Black hardware
* Hipshot Fixed bridge
* Sperzel locking tuners
* Bareknuckle black hawk set ( Bridge and neck alnico)
* No pickup rings direct mounted
* 1 Volume
* 3 way toggle
* Back plate Mahogany
* Claro Walnut truss rod cover
* All Access neck joint

Saku

Reaction score
Hi guys,I ordered custom 7 string haha

How long did it take to receive material photo and the process of building guitar photo from Siggery guitars?

')