Siggery guitars

Deadnightshade

U gonna eat that?
Reaction score
Mine was supposed to be finished at the end of October,however Marty couldn't make it.

I asked him to give me a pessimistic completion date instead on a constantly rolling one,and we agreed that the guitar should be done in January,absolute worst case scenario.That means that my total waiting time should be 14 months.It's a reasonable timeframe given the price,custom specs,and value to money ratio.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

animalwithin

Reaction score
^Mine will be at 15 months (hopefully no more haha), so it sounds about right. Although I know a couple guys got there's relativity quickly.

geofreesun

Reaction score
made my final payment, should be en route soon! that deep moss green ff8 on siggery fb is mine!

WiseSplinter

Reaction score
Shit son, nice top and side markers, well done!
892201_606348496069660_1267276347_o.jpg

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score
Uuu dude that's tasty. I want to hear that beast so bad! I ordered side markers like yours.

I 'm waiting for Minoin's too.These guitars are going to be tits.
I think I will have mine in September next year(I put my deposit the 1st of June of 2013)

RV350ALSCYTHE

Reaction score
Each finished Siggery I see makes me rethink my finish choice as I can't imagine it looking as great as these, especially the green quilt.

Those side markers are nice too, I'll have to incorporate those as well.

animalwithin

Reaction score
You've got some great taste man, that turned out beautiful!! Every completed Siggery is once step closer to mine :)

OWHall

young scoundrel
Reaction score
Just restrung my Siggery. Feelin' fresh and smelling lemony.
Gentlemen, however long you wait, it will be worth it. I know I haven't posted for a good while so here's the update; stoked.
Put your faith in Marty, he's a good man and builds amazing instruments. I know many of you are currently waiting longer than expected, I was there once too. Patience is a virtue. He will deliver.
I still can't leave mine alone months later and I've never had that with a guitar before.

lorguitarist

Legions Of Raum
Reaction score
I have just finished reading every single page in this thread and it's pretty much solitified my decision of going with Siggery. All these guitars in here are beautiful. So I've been talking with Marty about a build of my own, and I'll be putting my deposit down very soon. I just wanted to get a couple of suggestions from the guys here.

I'ts going to be a 6 string Danny Glover Eddie Murphy Chris Rock - Machine.....similar to RickScheider's. It will be swamp ash with ebony top, rosewood neck with ebony fillets, ebony board, Sperzel trim locks, Hipshot fixed bridge, BKP Juggs.

I just can't decide a few things. Would an AANJ and or body contour be wierd on a BM? Also what finish to get on it....oil?

Thanks for you help, and I can't wait to be a part of the Siggery family. Marty has been great so far and very good with his communication. He has said he's trying to finish his backlog of a few complicated builds and has given me a completion time around March (I'm sure it'll be a little later than that, but that's OK, I'll let it slide due to his super work...haha!

RV350ALSCYTHE

Reaction score
Thanks for you help, and I can't wait to be a part of the Siggery family. Marty has been great so far and very good with his communication. He has said he's trying to finish his backlog of a few complicated builds and has given me a completion time around March (I'm sure it'll be a little later than that, but that's OK, I'll let it slide due to his super work...haha!

That is a nice quote for completion. It makes me happy since that means I should get mine very soon :hbang:
I payed a deposit on a Ran in august and the build won't begin till march :squint::gayfight:

RickSchneider

Reaction score
Hey guys I recorded a guitar playthrough of the first single of my bands EP with our other guitarist just yesterday. It's dubbed audio of the track (which was recorded with the siggery) and its not a super technical guitar song, but hopefully you guys get some enjoyment checking it out! It'll be posted in the next 2 days so ill be back to put it here when it's uploaded

ikarus

Reaction score
I'ts going to be a 6 string Danny Glover Eddie Murphy Chris Rock - Machine.....similar to RickScheider's. It will be swamp ash with ebony top, rosewood neck with ebony fillets, ebony board, Sperzel trim locks, Hipshot fixed bridge, BKP Juggs.

oh wow, really original specs. Are you guys not tired of the 1000st BM copy? :rolleyes:

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score
oh wow, really original specs. Are you guys not tired of the 1000st BM copy? :rolleyes:
Hey dude he knows what he's buying. What happen? BM created the only modern superstrat in the world? Tell me what do you understand for original specs.
Hollowbody V 7 string guitar maybe? Original enough?
Common dude...

')