Siggery guitars

straymond

Reaction score
^this is my impression as well.
I have always gotten a response from marty. but a couple of times I've had to send the mail again for it to make it all the way.
And when he's answered, it has been nothing but honesty regarding my build.

Marty still has my trust.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ricknasty1985

I Am Hated
Reaction score
Guys just to let you know, I received my guitar yesterday. Trust me when I say yeah it's worth the wait, I was skeptic from the forum posts but it really is flawless. I'll have a NGD in a couple of weeks once I play it in.

Marty is a genuine guy and was throughout my build. I sent an email once a month, just a quick hi and how's it all going. The more people hound him, the faster he will try and push guitars out... Thats not a good thing. Be patient and let the man do is job.

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score
^this is my impression as well.
I have always gotten a response from marty. but a couple of times I've had to send the mail again for it to make it all the way.
And when he's answered, it has been nothing but honesty regarding my build.

Marty still has my trust.

He has mine's too,he always has been very kind with me.
I will send the email again. Let's see if it works

straymond

Reaction score
Guys just to let you know, I received my guitar yesterday. Trust me when I say yeah it's worth the wait, I was skeptic from the forum posts but it really is flawless.

congrats! :D
wanna throw us a teaser-pic or some specs, buddy? :)

DerBomber

Reaction score
Guys just to let you know, I received my guitar yesterday. Trust me when I say yeah it's worth the wait, I was skeptic from the forum posts but it really is flawless. I'll have a NGD in a couple of weeks once I play it in.

Marty is a genuine guy and was throughout my build. I sent an email once a month, just a quick hi and how's it all going. The more people hound him, the faster he will try and push guitars out... Thats not a good thing. Be patient and let the man do is job.

Congratulations! I'm curious, how long did you have to wait for the guitar to be finished?

Alikingravi

Reaction score
Hats off to your patience, if I had to wait that long I would have damaged some bones!
Congrats!

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score
Dudes, Marty has answered my email. He says we should stop worrying and he is swamped with work. Also AOL Mail is giving him problems, his replies aren't sent and other emails you guys send are missing. So have a bit of patience.
There's nothing to worry.
Ricknasty1985 put that photos buddy!! I want to see it so bad!

OWHall

young scoundrel
Reaction score
39613d1397766689-siggery-guitars-custom-image.jpg

Attachments

• custom image.jpg
    custom image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 528

68SLP

Reaction score
Mine is supposed to go out as soon as a broken Schaller Hannes saddle comes in... Here are a few teaser pics

photo2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

photo1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

MrTeatime

Reaction score
Dudes, Marty has answered my email. He says we should stop worrying and he is swamped with work. Also AOL Mail is giving him problems, his replies aren't sent and other emails you guys send are missing. So have a bit of patience.
There's nothing to worry.
Ricknasty1985 put that photos buddy!! I want to see it so bad!

Then why doesn't he change his email adress and server?
It's not like in 2014 there aren't any serious and free alternatives to an AOL email...

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
Then why doesn't he change his email adress and server?
It's not like in 2014 there aren't any serious and free alternatives to an AOL email...

Because he gets the emails...

Marty always got my emails, a bunch just went unanswered. 3/4thd did though. I assume he is just swamped and misses them.

Marty not answering emails has been a thing since 2012. It doesn't mean he is going under.

OWHall

young scoundrel
Reaction score
I thought a few of you may enjoy a really quick lil' tone demo of my Siggery.
Spec reminder... Mahogany body, Spalted Maple top, maple fret board, wenge/bubinga neck, bare knuckle aftermath calibrated set.
Tone is from my Line 6 POD HD Pro, drums are ezdrummer, bass is Peavey Grind 6 again through my Pod.
https://soundcloud.com/glassskies-1/tone-demo-fur-de-lulz

Ps. ignore the clipping, this was a proper quick job haha.

McFangsworth

Reaction score
Spec reminder... Mahogany body, Spalted Maple top, maple fret board, wenge/bubinga neck, bare knuckle aftermath calibrated set.
Tone is from my Line 6 POD HD Pro, drums are ezdrummer, bass is Peavey Grind 6 again through my Pod.

Damn, those tones are crushing! :hbang: I approve.

DerBomber

Reaction score

Sounds great:metal:

Latest posts

')