Siggery guitars

Reaction score
Anyone else having troubles contacting marty still ? i haven't heard from him since Jan., sent numerous emails and none are getting through to him.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

McFangsworth

Reaction score
Anyone else having troubles contacting marty still ? i haven't heard from him since Jan., sent numerous emails and none are getting through to him.

I'm in the same situation, though I haven't heard anything since October.

Last edited:

MrTeatime

Reaction score
I sent a deposit a week ago and got an answer 2 days ago.
Do you think he can add carbon fiber rods in my guitar neck, Vigier style?

alvo

Reaction score
Has anybody heard from Marty the last few days? I purchased 68SLP's build so I was trying to get in touch with Marty for the rest of the details.

I already sent and resent some emails this last week, but I don't know if they are getting through to him or if he's replied back and they're not reaching me.

Also does anybody know his shop hours (if he has any)? I tried calling the (I believe it is) shop number, but I might have called too early and too late because I got the answering machine (dang time zones). I prefer not to call his cell since I'm calling international, but I will if I have to... :squint:

Andrenighthound

Reaction score
I'm still waiting patiently since march 2012!!!! If I didn't have my new carvin I would be more inpatient.. Yeh but this kinda sucks so I'm waiting to see what the new carvin 8 string is going to be.. uck it.

DerBomber

Reaction score
Has anybody heard from Marty the last few days? I purchased 68SLP's build so I was trying to get in touch with Marty for the rest of the details.

I already sent and resent some emails this last week, but I don't know if they are getting through to him or if he's replied back and they're not reaching me.

Also does anybody know his shop hours (if he has any)? I tried calling the (I believe it is) shop number, but I might have called too early and too late because I got the answering machine (dang time zones). I prefer not to call his cell since I'm calling international, but I will if I have to... :squint:

Marty was going to send me some pics of my build, but that was 2-3 weeks ago, haven't heard from him since then. I've emailed him a week ago but no answer. I'll try to call him this week.

straymond

Reaction score
I had to send Marty an e-mail applauding him on actually giving an explorer it's own identity without overcompensating it.

It's simply stunning.
I read that the owner was more than pleased with it.

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score
I'm gasing so bad! At least with university exams I won't be thinking about it,but I want mine so much. I'm waiting the day the email that says put your final payment comes...Aaahh

')