Siggery guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
At this stage I'd wager most of you waiting at least 12 months from the time the deposit was sent till you receive your guitar or pics.... that seems realistic. I'm 7 months in so far with a few spec changes :lol: .... No pics or indication of starting yet but I'd imagine it's not TOO far away

But the issue is that he wasn't quoting those times. I ordered in early January, when he was swamped, or at least he said so. It took me about 7 months to get my guitar, I was quoted 2 months.

PLUS, lots of people afterwards were quoted low wait times, and experienced long waits.

No one has an issue with a luthier that has a long wait time, it's misrepresenting the that wait time that is the issue.

I feel like people have had this discussion multiple times throughout this thread. (No picking on you, it just seems to come up a lot.)

RobZero

BWOOOOWWWW™
Reaction score
you already got your guitar? i ordered it in december of last year and still no sign of it XD

Reaction score
But the issue is that he wasn't quoting those times. I ordered in early January, when he was swamped, or at least he said so. It took me about 7 months to get my guitar, I was quoted 2 months.

PLUS, lots of people afterwards were quoted low wait times, and experienced long waits.

No one has an issue with a luthier that has a long wait time, it's misrepresenting the that wait time that is the issue.

I feel like people have had this discussion multiple times throughout this thread. (No picking on you, it just seems to come up a lot.)

Thats what i was getting at with regards to a bait and switch. If you are obviously like 10 months behind schedule you dont usually quote people 2 months ;)

It was mentioned earlier in the thread too.

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
Then again, other people need to get with it, I've never had a custom built and he told me 8-10 weeks, even I knew that wasn't going to happen, he's by himself, I wouldn't be surprised if he's doing some sort of medication to keep him awake for days on end. Lol.

People impatient should just buy a cheapy cheap to fill in the time gap.

The no photo thing can be solved, maybe he can ask a friend or family member to take photos and he won't have to stop working.

Last edited:

animalwithin

Reaction score
That Nemesis is beatsly!!! Hes completing guitars for sure, there were at least two new ones that were posted on his facebook in the past couple of weeks.

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
Whatev's. You can't really even get LGM's anymore, I know *exactly* what my next guitar is gonna be now.

GTailly

Intellect's Minion
Reaction score
Thank you really much. :)
The guitar will go to Fellsal88 and should leave my place this Tuesday.

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
:rofl: hence why I said you can't get one...get it?? Never mind lol.

Did he buy the rights or did he kill off the builder.....

ikarus

Reaction score
It's update time.

MY GUITAR IS FINISHED!

Expect an epic NGD next week.

Wanna see a picture? :cool:

')