Siggery guitars

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got a reply from Marty just yet. He is waiting for his wood suppliers to deliver the nicest Buckeye Burl top for my build. So he didn't start building my guitar yet. Hmm, I don't really mind since I'd rather want the perfect piece and wait a couple of months longer.

So, the price difference between his own pickups and the Barknuckle pickups were not a lot. The Hipshot tuners, same story. You should think about going all the way guys, it's worth it :agreed: But maybe you all already are perfectly specced.

Anyway, it's good to hear back from Marty and I guess he is working hard on getting your guitars before Christmas. I'll manage, BUT DON'T FORGET THOSE NGD's WHEN YOU HAVE YOURS!! It's my fuel for the wait :cool:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pushingink

Reaction score
Just heard from him yesterday. Hes sending my guitar out on Monday and hes changed carriers because Fed Ex messes up to much . Will hopefully have it next week.:hbang:

mackenzie

Reaction score
Yeah same here, he mailed me back. Courier problems, fingers crossed before Christmas :)

Can't find my list of exact specs, but I'm getting:

8-string
Mahogany/Maple body, Mahogany neck
Ebony fretboard (no fan)
DiMarzio D-Activator set
Fixed bridge

Incredible excitement.

Turgon

Reaction score
Sorry guys, I was / am too busy to play the hell out of the guitar. That being said, my girlfriend will take some pics today, so expect a ngd-thread during the week. + an as objective as possible review without much honeymoon-influences ;-)

Pushingink

Reaction score
Hopefully you'll get some new pics soon. That top looks amazing. Marty told me my guitar would ship this past Monday with a different carrier. He was having too much trouble with Fed Ex. I'm hoping its on the way :agreed:

Pushingink

Reaction score
I talked to Marty today and he said its in Indianapolis so I should be getting it tomorrow or Monday. :hbang: Very excited!!

Pushingink

Reaction score
Not yet. If it came UPS then they don't deliver on Saturday. Looks like its Monday or Tuesday.:scream:

tompa909

Reaction score
Marty makes some fantastic builds. I just bought In(Di)visions Siggery and it is an absolute work of art. NGD coming soon, if I decide to keep it.

Hope you guys don't have to wait too much longer. The wait will be worth it though.

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
Marty makes some fantastic builds. I just bought In(Di)visions Siggery and it is an absolute work of art. NGD coming soon, if I decide to keep it.

Hope you guys don't have to wait too much longer. The wait will be worth it though.

Congrats dude! Guillaume's Siggery is quite the creation. I feel sad for him though that he had to sell it.

Come on guys, we should see some epic NGD-action about now!

RockerAlex

Reaction score
Martys been building mine for over a year now and says all that needs finished is wiring in 2 EMGs ... I really wonder what he's up to sometimes or whether he tells you the truth about how ready your guitar really is.

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
I have to agree with you there. I put down my deposit at 21st September 2012 and he quoted me 4 months build time. After about a month he told me he started building my guitar. And almost 2,5 months after my deposit he told me his wood supplier is searching for the perfect buckeye burl top.

I don't think he is being totally honest, but as long as he doesn't disappear for a long period of time (like Bernie Rico Jr..) I won't make a fuss about it.

Still, don't be to patient, everyone needs some deadline-pressure once in a while :agreed:

Pushingink

Reaction score
Hey All
Mine arrived this morning. Its awesome, will have an NGD in the next couple of days.:hbang:

')