Siggery guitars

the_heretic_divine

The Fruit Bat
Reaction score
Been (almost) exactly one year since my build started with El Marty Awesomsauce. :)

Sent him a joke email asking to change my build to a complicated multiscale hahaha, he seemed to think it funny. :lol:
Haha,nice. Glad he didn't put his head through his monitor before finishing the email,lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

animalwithin

Reaction score
Lol hes a great guy, swamped with a ton of work! Don't think I'll be getting mine soon, Marty told me he's working on completing some older builds so not sure when mine will come along, good to see his alive and working hard though!

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
1,5 weeks further and any updates from you guys?
I'm waiting for a progress-pic which Marty promised me last week. Yup, I'm working on my angelic patience again haha.

the_heretic_divine

The Fruit Bat
Reaction score
1,5 weeks further and any updates from you guys?
I'm waiting for a progress-pic which Marty promised me last week. Yup, I'm working on my angelic patience again haha.
I got an email from him a few days ago about some things I wanted to confirm. Took him some time to get back to me. He said things have been REALLY hectic.

Adrian-XI

Reaction score
I sent him an email a few days back asking how the build is going. Haven't heard back yet, which is fine, but mine can't be too much longer.

Marty Siggery

siggeryguitars
Reaction score
5 guitars were shipped last week. I have no idea whether they are members of this forum or not though. :scratch:

animalwithin

Reaction score
^Emailed him a few weeks ago and he replied, I usually send two from different emails, he either gets one or the other lol. He has to have started on mine, 5+ guitars shipped. Last he told me he was completing some older builds before getting to mine, I want my Siggery!!!

Marty Siggery

siggeryguitars
Reaction score
^ I Pm'd you earlier on here and also replied to your email on the 26th May. Also regarding h/stock, it is BRJ style :hbang:

Marty Siggery

siggeryguitars
Reaction score
^ here on SS? It should be in your private messages? Check your notifications. Doesn't matter though as it pretty much said that I had replied to you, that's all. Technology huh :ugh:

Kayzer

Reaction score
Can you guys just keep your fingers tight and wait on your built to be finished like a sir?

It will only take longer for everybody when Marty gets like 10 mails a day asking when your built is ready. Its done when its done and a good guitar will take its time... :fawk:

')