Siggery guitars

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score
And... another lucky guy that receives his guitar and says that is perfect. Come on, moar´ guitars for us. I wish luck for all the guys that are waiting like me.
I want to see another Siggery pr0n NGD hahah

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lawizeg

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if those of you who have had your Siggerys for a while or at least recieved them could give a review of their quality.
I was going to go Siggery at first, but then decided on Mercer Guitars for my build, but apparently his work is not good. I'm back at looking to Siggery for my copy of this BM:
tumblr_ljm50eQrEJ1qzcoido1_1280.jpg

Should I take the plunge?

chinzilla1984

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if those of you who have had your Siggerys for a while or at least recieved them could give a review of their quality.
I was going to go Siggery at first, but then decided on Mercer Guitars for my build, but apparently his work is not good. I'm back at looking to Siggery for my copy of this BM:

if you dont mind waiting then yes i would, marty has done a few of these BM replicas at the request of customers and i am yet to see a bad review on one, plus hes a fuking awesome dude to deal with !!!! :hbang:

Danukenator

Kane's Bane
Reaction score
if you dont mind waiting then yes i would, marty has done a few of these BM replicas at the request of customers and i am yet to see a bad review on one, plus hes a fuking awesome dude to deal with !!!! :hbang:

Frankly, it's because people never bad talk their own guitars so they can flip them if need be.

chinzilla1984

Reaction score
Frankly, it's because people never bad talk their own guitars so they can flip them if need be.

true most people wont bad talk their own guitars for that reason, i know when marty was building some of the earlier models people had a few issues that he resolved ,since then Ive heard little or no complaints.

i know when i get mine in 3-6 months the ngd will be honest, and again the price he charges is so low even a few teething issues would not really bother me .

:shred:

OWHall

young scoundrel
Reaction score

I'll vouch for his quality. I haven't had mine for very long but I love it to bits. He got it just right for me. All I'd say (and this isn't really a serious criticism, it didn't bother me too much) is that, as many users here will vouch for, he at least USED to quote unrealisticly with regards to build time. Most seem to take around 7-10 months from what I can gather but he will typically quote 4.
That is my completely fair view taken from personal experience and other customers. But as I said, final product is amazing and I thoroughly recommend Marty. 10 months is still short in the luthiery world.
Take the plunge!

Minoin

Scientist
Reaction score
I know how you feel man!! But I have to restrain myself to send 1 update-ask-email a month. I know he is working on it, but I really want it. I'm hitting the 10 months next week, so I hope it won't take too long. You're waiting even longer, right AW?

animalwithin

Reaction score
This is killer!! It'll be a year exactly on August 1st. Nothing but good to Marty though, great guy and awesome luthier, this wait is quite frustrating however haha.

animalwithin

Reaction score
Emailed him 2 months ago I think and he replied, my guitar should be done anytime soon!!!!! At least I'm hoping

')