Siggery guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

straymond

Reaction score
to be honest, If he's on a small break, I concider that to be a good thing.
I hope he gets to lower his shoulders and come back with new energy, instead of getting burned out.
I have no problems waiting, as long he's giving me a heads up on that.

Matte

Reaction score
Hey y'all, so I just got pictures from Marty of my completed build and it looks amazing, more than I could have hoped for. I'm looking forward to receiving it and getting to play the beast. I will post photos when I get a chance.

Don't lose the faith! I have been saying it since the start, keep an open line of communication with him with him and be patient and things will pay off. For those of you with builds that are overdue, do a check in once a month (not more, trying to keep his work load down) and be patient, you won't be sorry.

the_heretic_divine

The Fruit Bat
Reaction score
Hey y'all, so I just got pictures from Marty of my completed build and it looks amazing, more than I could have hoped for. I'm looking forward to receiving it and getting to play the beast. I will post photos when I get a chance.

Don't lose the faith! I have been saying it since the start, keep an open line of communication with him with him and be patient and things will pay off. For those of you with builds that are overdue, do a check in once a month (not more, trying to keep his work load down) and be patient, you won't be sorry.

Pics,or it didn't happen :)

Danny Husk

Reaction score

Can't wait to see pics. :hbang:

Out of curiosity, when did you order yours?

straymond

Reaction score

I'm really happy for you, buddy :)
can't wait for some visuals!

Mr_Metal_575

Reaction score

That's great buddy, waiting the NGD. When did you ordered yours?

JazSeven

Reaction score
Just got an update pic from Marty, he's actually got a fair bit done, not as much as I'd like but still a sizeable amount, it's just frustrating that he didn't send me update pics at other points in the build :p

straymond

Reaction score
Well, that's good news :)
Did you get permission to post them here if you felt like it?

JazSeven

Reaction score
Well, that's good news :)
Did you get permission to post them here if you felt like it?

I didn't ask, but when he responded to the thread a page or so back he said there's no such clause, I also checked my receipts and there is no mention of not posting progress pics that I could see.

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
Yea....best to post something, because I'm getting weird Bernie Rico vibes from you, you just kinda appeared and are speaking for Marty without any proof or anything. That and, you've been regularly talking to him and none of us are able to get anything out of him.

Sorry to sound a bit harsh, but a lot of us have been waiting a long while.

Pikka Bird

Vaya Con Cornholio
Reaction score
Yea....best to post something, because I'm getting weird Bernie Rico vibes from you, you just kinda appeared and are speaking for Marty without any proof or anything. That and, you've been regularly talking to him and none of us are able to get anything out of him.

This times a million. He doesn't like people posting WIP shots? Tough shit, mate. Proof of progress is worth loads more right about now.

MA77

Biggest Newb Ever
Reaction score
Guys I'm going to post some pics here of my new guitar in a few days. Hang tight!

I'll post the specs as a small teaser :p

Heresy

Body - Ash/Cocobolo
Construction - Bolt-on
Binding - 11mm Ivoroid
Contours - Bevelled
Neck - 5 Piece Maple
Fingerboard - Ebony
Binding - 6mm Ivoroid
Inlays - Side Dot
Frets - 24 Jumbo
Pickups - BKP Juggernauts calibrated
Bridge - Siggery
Controls - Vol, Tone, 3way

Kvalte

Reaction score

I am able to contact Marty whenever. He has been really responsive lately. He says that he is at the mercy of the hardware suppliers and that my guitar is virtually finished and he'll update when the parts come in. I will ask for photos some time soon.

ikarus

Reaction score
I am able to contact Marty whenever. He has been really responsive lately. He says that he is at the mercy of the hardware suppliers and that my guitar is virtually finished and he'll update when the parts come in. I will ask for photos some time soon.

same bs as usual...

Danny Husk

Reaction score
A couple things don't add up from him. One person is told he's taking a break and then someone's guitar is finished and shipped, so which is it? In the time it took to log on and address the forum he could have uploaded at least one pic showing some builds in progress to assuage some doubts. There's no logical reason to not address these concerns unless the concerns have merit.

Latest posts

')