Siggery guitars

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

straymond

Reaction score
will post the NGD.

loading.gif

Homer3005

Reaction score
Looks like Walnut?
But amazing guitar, can't wait for mine!

EDIT: news news news: Looks like Marty's mail server works fine now. Got an answer, he was/is far behind as he said with the builts so he's concentrating on doing these, which includes mine.

So, atm I'm waiting about 18 months. How much people are on SS org which are waiting about the same or even longer? Looks like a lot of people have received their guitars in the last weeks. :)

Pearson0110

Reaction score
She look's and play's beautifully! Just having to get re-used to the thicker neck, I've recently been playing skinny ibanez necks so I have to re adjust haha. Homer's right, its a Claro Walnut top :D

RV350ALSCYTHE

Reaction score
So, atm I'm waiting about 18 months. How much people are on SS org which are waiting about the same or even longer? Looks like a lot of people have received their guitars in the last weeks. :)

I'm still waiting on two FF8 builds ordered in 2011 and 2012 (I bought both spots late 2013 and early 2014).
Still no word from Marty if he'll be able to get these out before the snow flies.

In consolation I did receive a completion email from another builder to tide me over. It's not a Siggery but I couldn't resist posting at least one pic! :fever:
:fever:

DerBomber

Reaction score

I've been waiting 20 months. It's encouraging to see that Marty has delivered a couple of guitars lately.

simeonharris

Reaction score
i've been waiting 26 months. marty says mine should be done "in the next couple of months", so we'll see....

Vicious7

Vegetables
Reaction score
^I feel for both of you....:[

Can someone update that list of builds in progress, arranged by longest waited? I...can't seem to find it.

Latest posts

')