Sign here if you are getting shit faced tonight.

• Thread starter Scott
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Getting loaded tonight?

• Damn skippy!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I deem st. patty's day false

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Leon said:
it's been about 3200 days for me. i think you can reach day 31 ;)
haha, but I've been an addict since birth, literally, so sometimes I have serious withdrawls and like pass out and shit. Lets hope... lol:hbang:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
desertdweller said:
20011026-5.jpg

"Hey, any of you guys know how to spell president?"

Drache713

Contributor
Reaction score
I probably won't be able to get shit faced tonight, I gotta be at work at 8 AM, ugh...

Maybe I'll find a suitable place with suitable people to kick a few back though.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
"Hey, any of you guys know how to spell president?"
You still have a limp noodle whether you're intox or not ;)

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, seeing as how I didn't have to work today (or all week.. or ever again at this point lol), I decided I was going to go hang out at a bar that a local radio talk show afternoon show was at. I listen to these guys a lot, and well, I've missed the last 2 years because of my job. So I went this year. Got there at 1:15pm, got into the bar and had a beer by 1:55pm. Show started at 3pm and went to 7pm. Had a 'Hot Lass' contest. NICE! Had a few green beers. Got to play 'Name That Bagpipe Tune' and won a copy of Halo 2 and a T-shirt cuz I guessed 'Iron Man' correctly. (Couldn't have gave me a better song baby!). So yeah, I was on the radio. That was cool. Then left there to go straight to a friend's house to meet up with everyone to goto another bar where I met up with a girl I used to work with who told me the scoop about what's going on now at work since I left... and I'm SOOOOO glad I quit! It's falling apart. Anyways, left the bar and went back to the friend's house, drank more and played "What the Fuck?". Great drinking game.

Now I'm home having a bowl of cereal and watching PrideFC recap show on TV before going to bed. My lead guitarist is going amp shopping tomorrow and I gotta help him out. But luckily that's not until noon. So I'm good.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
Oohhhhhh what a night.......Got COMPLETELY shit faced, just getting in now actually. Bouncer was about to kick me and my friend out because we were so out of it. Got laid though (Not by the bouncer) so it was all good :yesway:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i went to a poetry reading, then came back to my apartment and played some guitar.

i hate this town :lol:

7 Dying Trees

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
well... I didn't have any guiness or a fight with an irish man this weekend, but i did managed to get truly hammered both friday and saturday whilst quite possibly having solved my second guitariast conundrum which is cool!

hangover today wasn't too good though...

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Being a non drinker I didn't get hammered, but I did go to my friends St Patrick's day party. Ate 3-layer sponge cake dyed to look like the Irish flag and laughed at everyone else getting stupidly drunk on IRA car bombs. They're like a depth charge but with Guiness and I think the shot that get's dropped in was Jameson's. Yes, they're fucking leathal!

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
Seeing as I live in Japan, I did not celebrate St. Patrick's Day, but I did get drunk (Just kidding. I have no idea what day St. Patty's day is on, anyway. I just know it's some day in March).

')