Sign here if you are getting shit faced tonight.

• Thread starter Scott
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Getting loaded tonight?

• Damn skippy!

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • I deem st. patty's day false

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
Off work at 9:30 tonight. First Friday in awhile where im off before 1 am, and it couldn't be on a better day. As long as that guy isn't tere to start shit with me, im getting completely wrecked. Gotta rock out to some celtic music at the bar and everything. That is some good fucking drinking music, i'll tell you that.

So who else is getting sloshed tonight?:metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Todays my 30th day of no alcohol. Don't... make... me... go get sloshed and wreck it, lol.:hbang: :lol:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a bottle of 15yo Jameson waiting for me when I got home from work, and a front porch that is begging for me to have a seat with a good cigar. :yesway:

I've come to the point in my life where I enjoy a quiet eveing getting pleasently hammered on great liquor with a few friends at home, rather than going to a bar and paying too damn much for shitty beer.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
I've come to the point in my life where I enjoy a quiet eveing getting pleasently hammered on great liquor with a few friends at home, rather than going to a bar and paying too damn much for shitty beer.

I came to that point years ago, noodles. Problem is, I'm waiting for my friends to catch up, so it's the bars for me tonight. :lol:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
I came to that point years ago, noodles. Problem is, I'm waiting for my friends to catch up, so it's the bars for me tonight. :lol:

If I'm ever up your way, then we are going to put the hurt on a bottle of Remy Martin XO, or something suitable.

Makelele

Reaction score
Not today, but maybe tomorrow.

What's St. Patty's day?

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
You're on. I mean, I might make you guys play a show too, but after that. :agreed:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Drew said:
You're on. I mean, I might make you guys play a show too, but after that. :agreed:

Oh man...if you get us after a show, we'll drink you out of house and home. We even have a built-in DD in the band, because our bassist doesn't drink.

So far, I deem two of you in this poll to be false. :flex:

bigsethmeister

Moooosician
Reaction score
St Patty's Day.

Hmmm...

That *would* be an acceptable excuse for me to go off my diet and generally clean-living in order to get apeshit blitzkrieg fastwobbling annihilated tonight.:idea:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, I plan to throw a few back tonight. My buddy from Philly came into town & we're hitting...you guessed it....a metal show. ;)

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Shannon said:
Yep, I plan to throw a few back tonight. My buddy from Philly came into town & we're hitting...you guessed it....a metal show. ;)
Sweet, who ya seein?

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
noodles said:
I have a bottle of 15yo Jameson waiting for me when I got home from work, and a front porch that is begging for me to have a seat with a good cigar. :yesway:

Noodles do you realize that that bottle of Jameson Is OLDER than some of the forum memebers??:scratch: :lol:

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
20011026-5.jpg

just a joke, no one get upset :D

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
David said:
Todays my 30th day of no alcohol. Don't... make... me... go get sloshed and wreck it, lol.:hbang: :lol:
it's been about 3200 days for me. i think you can reach day 31 ;)

')