Signature Jackson for Roman of Jinjer

• Thread starter Crungy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Jackson debuts a brand-new baritone body design in its road-warrior signature model for JinJer guitarist Roman Ibramkhalilov

I dig it visually, didn't see the specs yet. I like his playing and writing and think it's awesome he has a sig guitar now.

I thought he played ESP/LTD's and customs though?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I thought he was a Nailbomb guy, but maybe he wanted the Jackson pickups to be like the Juggs?

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
More of a Mary Ann guy over Jinger.

giphy.gif

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Jackson debuts a brand-new baritone body design in its road-warrior signature model for JinJer guitarist Roman Ibramkhalilov

I dig it visually, didn't see the specs yet. I like his playing and writing and think it's awesome he has a sig guitar now.

I thought he played ESP/LTD's and customs though?
Jackson has been nabbing a lot of up and comers recently. Diamond Rowe of Tetrarch was an ESP user too but she recently got some custom Jacksons that I wouldn't be surprised ended up a sig model. Same with the Sleep Token guys. Don't recall what they used before but now they're using Jacksons

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I love how Jackson is like, "This guitar took four years to develop and is completely unique." Then you see it and it's just an RGD.

Anyway, it already came up in the Jackson thread. Here are the specs: https://www.jacksonguitars.com/en-U...rHWUY09-FL2AYnH-5TuHwLPMSWo0Ppg7ga467vz5iK14a
Ahh I don't normally peruse that one since I'm an Ibanez fanboi lol

But I agree, it basically looks like an RGD. I do like it a little better than an RGD, but maybe it's the color that has my pants tight.

somethingsomething

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ahh I don't normally peruse that one since I'm an Ibanez fanboi lol

But I agree, it basically looks like an RGD. I do like it a little better than an RGD, but maybe it's the color that has my pants tight.

Ain't nobody who can stay on top of those long threads. And I agree about the color. It's hot.

TheDandy

Reaction score
I feel nothing towards Jinjer but I love that colour and scale length. Very interested.

')