Silliest Metal Song of All Time?

• Thread starter ZeroTolerance94
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroTolerance94

Reaction score

:hbang:

I laughed when I heard it for the first time, honestly. But I actually totally dig it, and listen to it quite often.

Anybody know any other silly songs that actually sound pretty awesome and are meant to be comical?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Demiurge

Reaction score

A jokey band through-and-through, but that verse riff at :24 is pretty badass!

SD83

Reaction score
Anything by Nanowar (of Steel). Not the type of metal I usually listen to, but I actually like them. A lot. :D

Edguy got some pretty silly (and good) stuff. And if you want silly, there's always Devin Townsend. I can't find a video for 'Deconstruction', but... a cheeseburger? Seriously? :D

Señor Voorhees

Reaction score
Probably not everyone's cup of tea, particularly around here, and they're not typical metal, but I really love Circus of Dead Squirrels. I'm particularly fond of their TPCM album.

jco5055

Reaction score

:hbang:

I laughed when I heard it for the first time, honestly. But I actually totally dig it, and listen to it quite often.

Anybody know any other silly songs that actually sound pretty awesome and are meant to be comical?

Annihilator inspiring you to start this thread and you don't even post their silliest song?

coreysMonster

Abrakadabro
Reaction score
This entire freaking album.

I'm sure most people here know it, but if you don't, it's a concept album about an alien that demands the Earth serve him their best coffee, then proceeds to destroy the Earth, and also there's a pot-smoking deity - OR IS THERE

DXL

Reaction score
There's modern day glam metal parody

And then there are the kings of comical music

TheStig1214

Mr. Tophat Jones
Reaction score
This entire freaking album.

I'm sure most people here know it, but if you don't, it's a concept album about an alien that demands the Earth serve him their best coffee, then proceeds to destroy the Earth, and also there's a pot-smoking deity - OR IS THERE

It's worth noting here that this is a Devin Townsend album. And it is incredible writing (to be expected from Devy), but yes, super silly concept for an album. I wonder what they story of Z2 will be.

Dcm81

Reaction score
We Butter The Bread With Butter. The entire first album is silly as f..k. It's mostly nursery rhymes with growls and pig squeels.

For example:

')