Similar bands you adore!

Guthrielicious

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I've been listening to a lot of Periphery, Intervals and Polyphia for some months now and i wonder if anyone knows any similar bands? I'm searching for stuff either instrumental as these or at least with a clean vocalist.

Not a huge fan of too much screaming/growling (though i have been). I love Protest The Hero's Rody Walker so it depends.

Anyone have any suggestions? I love the melodic kind of half-djenty stuff. Not to much open string 8-string riffs with the intention of poly-rhythms. I love the In-Time EP from Intervals. Jammin' that shit too much.

Take it away! :hbang:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zakatak9389

Reaction score
Blotted science
Ever forthright (some harsh vocals)
Napoleon (uk) - all harsh vocals but absolutely awesome stuff
Mandroid echostar
Plini

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
Came here to post Corelia. It makes me happy to see it was the first post. :)

Edit: Adding some more Corelia vids.

Guthrielicious

Reaction score
That is some sick musicians. I already know quite a few of them David Maxim Micic, Sithu Aye, Jakub (Disperse), Chon and Plini. I just got the Corelia Nostalgia EP and it is immense, thanks! I will definitely check the other bands that has been posted as all of them have been great.

DeadWeight

New Age Bogan
Reaction score
For instrumental check out Pomegranate Tiger, by far my fave instrumental band out there. You might like I Built The Sky also.

')