Since everyone else is posting pics...

• Thread starter Doctor J
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor J

I Don't Own An Ibanez 7!
Reaction score
...it would be rude not to join in :)

Allow me to introduce the kids

jm7.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
some strange inlays on the red one, haha. Nice guitars :D

Doctor J

I Don't Own An Ibanez 7!
Reaction score
In dabhoys house (can't let the missus see it) but it's sold to Fey, pretty much. I'll have to confirm that though. The H-207 is pretty much the same guitar, in principle, as the Schecter, so it's got to go lest the missus take my balls away ;)

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
Doctor J said:
In dabhoys house (can't let the missus see it)

Oh, you crafty guitaraholic. That's like hiding beer in the toilet cistern, or burying a bottle of Gin in back garden.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, those groove tools look nice. Might have to get one later on ;p

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
HateBreeder said:
Man, those groove tools look nice. Might have to get one later on ;p
is that what the red one is? it's very nice looking. i'd love to play one someday.

Reaction score
hey Doctor J where did u get the red groove tools from? man looks so damn nice im already wanting one just seeing ur pic. how much u pay for it?

Doctor J

I Don't Own An Ibanez 7!
Reaction score
I got the Groove Tools from a place in the the States and had it shipped over. It cost me $400, and I could easily have gotten one cheaper on ebay if I'd waited, but I was GASsing over the thing so badly I was almost coming out in a rash :yum:

It's a guitar with a lot of potential though you need to do a bit of work on it to get the best out of it. The neck is unbelievably thin and fast, the thinnest I've played, even on a 6 string. The fretwork wasn't the best but I had assumed as much before buying it, should be doing a refret job on it in the next couple of weeks. I'm going to get a Floyd 7 for it too, set up with no uplift. The stock pickups were actually surprisingly good though I had already bought TZ7/AN7 from Eric which I had intended to put in an LTD H-207 before I succumbed to the GT. It's really very, very pretty too, which is the most important thing when it came time to introduce it to the missus ;) and it's nice to have something other than an Ibanez :fawk:

If you see one it's worth trying out. I really like it, it has mojo, though I've a lot of work ahead of me to make it really sing but oh yes it will sing :shred:

jcguitars has one but he wants $550 for it :nuts:

Doctor J

I Don't Own An Ibanez 7!
Reaction score
Karl Hungus said:
Oh, you crafty guitaraholic. That's like hiding beer in the toilet cistern, or burying a bottle of Gin in back garden.

I know. I have a problem :lol:

')