Sinead O'Connor, now a Muslim, upsets Muslims by hating white people...

• Thread starter PunkBillCarson
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
That thread title is a mouthful. Nobody really pays attention to her here in Ireland anymore, she used to pull a lot of stunts for media attention but her recent disappearance one was ignored by a lot of people so it's no wonder she's coming out with things like this now.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I mean, at this point, it doesn't really matter, though I will say I've got more respect for a whore than a self-hating ignorant racist piece of shit.
To be fair, I do too. Let's not slander all women engaging in the oldest profession with this horrid comparison!

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
To be fair, I do too. Let's not slander all women engaging in the oldest profession with this horrid comparison!

Whore's ain't in it for the money last I checked (or maybe that's sluts?)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Set that one up nicely haha

Jeff

Banned from Reality
Reaction score
Reminds me of the Dave Chapelle character, the blind black man that hates black people.

Azathoth43

ל ו ו י י ת ן
Reaction score
All this Marxist, post-modernist bull shit is going to be the ruination of western civilization. You guys just think you want that but when you get it, and you will, there will be a whole lot of regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.