Singlecut 7 Sting???

• Thread starter CoryOB
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CoryOB

Reaction score
So I am in search of my first 7. I love singlecuts, and I'm huge fan of the way PRS's guitars play. I know prs only makes private stock 7's and I'm not willing go throw 10 grand down on a guitar. So does any one know where I can get a seven string singlecut or one that plays like a PRS for around 2 grand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
There's a thread from not to long ago, a month tops, where someone asked that same question.

For two grand, though, you might be able to go custom and ask for the neck to be like whatever PRS profile you prefer.

EDIT-Wasn't even a month, just four days.
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sevenstring-guitars/159851-baritone-single-cut-7-a.html

EDIT-I see that your a new member, so you may have not seen it, but you should use Google site search before asking.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you want a high-end 7-string single cut, as of right now you'll have to go custom.

The Ibanez ARZ307, Cort EVL-47, and upcoming Agile AL7 are all lower end imports.

CoryOB

Reaction score
I did look at the other post but it seemed to me that people where asking if a singlecut 7 would be cool. And I thought maybe at my price point there would be different options.

I would go custom but I'm not that big on the unknown waiting. I have a Jason Schroeder that I have been waiting for almost 2 1/2 years. Maybe I will luck up and find a used one.

')