Sithu Aye - 26

• Thread starter lawizeg
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lawizeg

Reaction score
If you haven't heard this yet, shame .:noplease:

I'm listening through this brand new release again and loving it, how do you guys feel about it? Listen here: 26 | Sithu Aye

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
Love that kind of drum groove in the beginning, aside from the fact that it's one of those riffs that fools you right up until the last chord in the progression. He's just got a really interesting way of writing that I don't think I'll ever stop digging.

TIBrent

Drop Z regular
Reaction score
Everything Sithu does is amazing, this is no exception to that rule. 26 is amazing!

lawizeg

Reaction score
His tone and writing style are so unique, and captivate like Wally said. Glad you're enjoying it Metaguitarist!

You should also listen to Plini: plini.bandcamp.com
Also, of course Cloudkicker: cloudkicker.bandcamp.com

Reaction score
I have to be honest Ive only just started listening to you Sithu after buying my first 7 string about 6 months ago... learning bits n bobs of this n that, periphery, animals as leaders, etc.. you know how it goes... Then i come across sithu Aye... Jesus, my mind is pretty blown at the moment, have been listening to your soundcloud testers aswell and I have to say your playing, recording and sound is awesome.. thanks for the inspiration buddy :)

GunpointMetal

Reaction score
everything he comes up with is catchy, tasteful, and well played...I WISH I could construct leads like that consistently.

Reaction score
i havent stopped playing orion on my guitar to the youtube vid playthrough for the last 2 days... fecking love it... seriously catchy... really inspirational.. Really wanna learn the bridge part of double helix, its soo funnky :D

Alicat

Reaction score
I must say I didn't get into whatever track it was of Sithu's that I first listened to (not that this means much - I didn't 'get' Sequoia Throne by PTH for my first couple of listens) but this is great! That lead lick towards the end of Mandalay is beautiful and so is the guitar tone.

C2Aye

has the groove.
Reaction score
Didn't expect to find more comments in this thread. Again, thank you all so much for downloading 26 and I'm glad you're enjoying it :D

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
You certainly are developing a signature sound dude! Love your production, you've got something special going on for sure. "Double Helix" is such that it gets stuck in my head for days, really awesome riffage dude :yesway:

FTSF

Reaction score
Sithu Aye is my gaming music. But also a source of depression when I look at my guitar after listening to him ;_;

')