Skervesen Guitars

• Thread starter mondomg
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

capoeiraesp

Reaction score
I like that you guys don't make your workshop look all pretty and clean for photos. It's a real man's workshop!
Seriously, I reckon there are a few builders around here that do a clean up just for photos.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Asdrael

Green and Blue stuff.
Reaction score
Well... apparently, I should have a nice package at my door pretty soon :D

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
I need to stop coming to this thread, as well as stop watching MDB's videos with them. :facepalm:

Tristoner7

Reaction score
How long until we start seeing the first Velociraptor models finished and completed?

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
God damn, your stained Burl tops are second to none. Have you ever taken orders just for stain / top-adding work?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
God damn, your stained Burl tops are second to none. Have you ever taken orders just for stain / top-adding work?

Holy crap, you're a genius! I would totally send stuff over there if they would put a new cap on it and refinish it!

Skervesen Guitars

Reaction score
Hi - this is Maciek from Skervesen and I'd like to share with you that my private ideas were put into one box and started to become real.
The idea was to create "pissed off Raptor". And combine it with my love to Batman character (which BTW is my nickname: "uncle Bat" :)).
From the Greek chiroptera means order of mammals containing bats: χείρ - cheir, "hand" and πτερόν - pteron, "wing".

There is no rush for me so this thread will have updates every... 2 months? :) Idk really, life will verify this, as always ;).

One day I was checking new tops and not even thinking about guitar for me once I grabbed this one I knew it will be mine:

2013-03-27_09-17-24_HDR.jpg

Few days later I came... out ;) with neck idea and here it is:

bat-1.jpg

First think I heard was: looks like stripes on your Redrum sweatshirt :)

See you here on summer then, ha ha!

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score
Holy crap, you're a genius! I would totally send stuff over there if they would put a new cap on it and refinish it!

Haha, I was serious. I would definitely go for it, too.

DrGand

Banned
Reaction score
After scrolling through this thread... I've already determined... My next guitar is going to be a Skervesen. Skervesen seems like an extremely well organized company that makes immaculate guitars... And the turnaround time seems incredible as well.

Skervesen, as soon as my bank account hits the digits required for one of your guitars... You can count on my business. :D

Time to save every last penny of every paycheck. Shouldn't take too long for a few grand. :lol:

Reaction score
One week down, nine to go....

The wait is going to kill me!!

Also, I felt pretty special having my lovely lady Juular featured on their Facebook....

ScreenShot2013-03-27at105315PM_zps073602dd.png

(If you hadn't already guessed, I ordered a Lizard ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')