Skervesen Guitars

• Thread starter mondomg
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdrael

Green and Blue stuff.
Reaction score
Was in touch yesterday. You might want to check your spam folder as one of their email ended there for no reason for me. Also, their new email (the one stated on their website) didn't work for a few hours/days (?) and gave me an error message the first time I used it, which should be fixed now. Old email working normally.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Griffo

Reaction score
Was in touch yesterday. You might want to check your spam folder as one of their email ended there for no reason for me. Also, their new email (the one stated on their website) didn't work for a few hours/days (?) and gave me an error message the first time I used it, which should be fixed now. Old email working normally.

Good thought. Just checked that though and couldn't see anything in my spam.

The email i've been communicating with is guitars@commelina.eu. :scratch:

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Would one of you bastards please put up your 8 string Skervesen FS?! I need one, and yet you owners aren't parting with them! :lol:

Not going to happen, mate. ;)

Also, I can't help noticing the remarkable taste in the choice of videos for the Skervesen front page...

Skervesen Guitars

Reaction score
Griffo - dozens of emails come and are being replied daily so please try again or PM me here. Usually @hotmail addresses are blocked by our email server.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
The Custom Order Form is not working? When I download it, my computer will not let me edit it because it says it will harm my computer...

Jackzaa

Reaction score
The Custom Order Form is not working? When I download it, my computer will not let me edit it because it says it will harm my computer...

If the issue is what I think it is, there's a red bar with that message, right?

If you click the link on it, it takes you to a settings page where you can find an "edit anyway" button. Should do it.

OT: definitely looking into ordering a Skervesen at some point soon. Some of them have made my jaw drop.

LoculusDM

Roadkill
Reaction score
Hi guys!
Website is in BETA version - I thing we will surprise some by final layout :). Site should be working fine now.
Regarding Medusa - we are finishing 2 more now, so we will include it as regular model too.

BTW - did you see that? It beats viewing records on FB...:

882347_362323840549586_1575896644_o.jpg

This top is outrageously gorgeous. What's the wood type, and how did you get that stain pattern? It looks multicolored!

LoculusDM

Roadkill
Reaction score
People have had recent email communication with Skervesen lately i assume?

Emails have dried up! Bit of a bummer as i was looking forward to getting a build started!

Search continues!

Keep trying! I contacted them everywhere and kept an eye on my spam folder. I also left my contact info on their FB page. I'm sure there are loads of people just like me dying to get their hands on one of these.

Skervesen Guitars

Reaction score
Top is burl poplar. How did we manage to do that? Let's make it our manufacturer's secret :D.

Possible, that this one will be for sale... Anyway: one customer already ordered the same finish yesterday :).

Reaction score
I just wired my deposit today for my upcoming Lizard :D

Mere words cannot express the joy I feel in my heart.

feilong29

Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic of a Raptor w/floyd rose??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
')