FS Skervesen Nebelung 6 2021 - Flame Burst "Souls"

mehegama

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Selling my custom, 1 of a kind, Nebelung 6 guitar, with Dark Souls "Bonfire" inlay. It is mint, like new, with not even a scratch, saves you from an 1.5 year wait. The specs are:

mahogany / ovangkol body
maple/wenge neck
25.5 scale
24 stainless steel frets
luminlay block inlays
Custom Luminlay Souls Bonfire inlay on the 12th fret.
custom Still headstock
Abashi Fishman pickups
Hipshot chrome hardware

The guitar is flawless in terms of craftsmanship, with perfect fretwork, great finish and attention to the detail.
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): London, UK
International OK? : can be done.
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): Reverb and eBay can be provided if requested
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 3000£
Pictures:

neb1.jpeg

neb2.jpeg

neb3.jpeg

neb4.jpeg

neb5.jpeg

neb6.jpg

neb7.jpg

neb8.jpg

neb9.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
Another reason I'm done with "boutique" custom builders. It always seems like they have some weird rules to what they will and won't let you change on their guitars. They always give me some bullshit about why I can't change certain specs and then later I see other guitars that deviate from their specs that were unchangeable for me.

Xein

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Another reason I'm done with "boutique" custom builders. It always seems like they have some weird rules to what they will and won't let you change on their guitars. They always give me some bullshit about why I can't change certain specs and then later I see other guitars that deviate from their specs that were unchangeable for me.
Interesting! Do you have a precise example from your experience?

Reaction score
Damn this is the single most coolest inlay i've seen in the 16 years i've been playing guitar

')