Skervesen (NON- RAPTOR BUILD)

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Well following both MetalDaze and SiggyCertified I too have placed an order for a Skervesen. Similar to both posts, Jarek and Maciek at Skervesen have been absolutely awesome to work with. They have emailed me back promptly every time, and I've got to say...it's refreshing. I ended up ordering a model with the same body/headstock type as the H8 chocolate posted on the site. Hopefully pics to follow :hbang:

Specs below:

- Right handed (because if you're not right, you're wrong :shred:)
Specs:
- 8-string
- Maple neck (Bolt on)
- Ebony fingerboard
- Basswood one-piece body
- H-H / Bare Knuckle Aftermath Set
- 27″ scale
- ABM bridge
- Sperzel Trimlock tuners
- Bolume pot with a push-pull option for coil splitting
- 3-way pickup switch
- Ivory saddle
- Buckeye burl lacquer finish
- Head stock with matching buckeye burl finish
- Side dots fluorescent in the dark

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mphsc

http://pyramidguitarscompany.com/
Reaction score
Buckeye Burl is my next top choice ,looking forward to watching this. Based off the other builds, I'll expect to see the top routed by thursday, :lol:

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
Cool specs. What a great business model Jarek has....build what people want and don't take 2 years to do it :)

commelina

Banned
Reaction score
Oh no no, you won't get EVERYTHING you want ;) I agree, you don't have to wait 2 years and it seems to us that 2 to 3 months is a real period of time to build and ship a guitar. I have to admit we are a bit amazed by the number of orders we managed to get since our debut here on ss.org with the Terrormachine. It all was supposed to be a weekend hobby (a return to the passion I've developed in Mayones) which unexpectedly grew to a "serious" company by a series of chained events :) Furthermore, we are full of respect for you, who trusted us only seeing us on the Internet :scratch:

Anyway, rifftrauma, we are looking forward to sending a first USA eight-string Skervesen to you as soon as it's finished! Unfortunately, it won't be this Thursday :lol:

Skervesen Guitars

Reaction score
dsc0025hp.jpg

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Maciek just sent me pics of the completed top, beyond excited now :lol:

nWdQ4.jpg

vUpQu.jpg

hQ4PW.jpg

nFpqv.jpg

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Saw Siggy got his Raptor today! Got a Bunch of new pics from Maciek, thought I'd share a couple.

j74CT.jpg

uuEbr.jpg

bWCs9.jpg

HlEdg.jpg

uSkEb.jpg

')