Skervesen Raptor 7-string

• Thread starter joe-tofu
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Maggai

Slayer of the gods
Reaction score
Looks so good! Major gas for another Skervesen!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

joe-tofu

Reaction score
You might wonder, why I haven't wrote my NGD-thread by now and I want to give you a quick update about that.

I've had a lot on my schedule so far and I had a bit of a hard time setting up my Axe-FX for the Skervesen (or maybe for the Aftermaths) and so I couldn't give a really good Review on the sound of the guitar.

Now Maciek gave me the tip to raise the Pickups a bit and tadaaa ... everything sounds perfect. Bummer, that I didn't try that myself before - I'm a tech-dumbass :D

So now I'm waiting for good light to shoot some good pics and then I'm gonna give you your well-deserved NGD!

joe-tofu

Reaction score
Teaser for the NGD:

8196103863_d41f597ac4_b.jpg

rifft

Reaction score
Sweet guitar! I'm thinking of ordering a Skervesen, too. How is the heel on the raptor?

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
For some reason this headstock looks much better in the 7-string version. Didn't like it on the Raptor sixers I've seen yet. Beautiful guitar in general!

joe-tofu

Reaction score
Sweet guitar! I'm thinking of ordering a Skervesen, too. How is the heel on the raptor?

You can perfectly see the heel on this pic:
177035_308228809292423_898463886_o.jpg

On mine, it's a bit junkier, but I think, the body on mine is a bit thicker. It still is super-playable. I think the heel is pretty much AANJ-like. I can't feel any difference to my RGD, but I'm no shredder - so I rarely get into these regions :D

Latest posts

')