Skrillex to Produce New Def Leppard Album?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rustee

†The Skyrim Bard†
Reaction score
Lol at all the idiots in the comments.

"SKRILLEX IS GONNA RUIN DEF LEPPARD BECAUSE THEY'RE ROCK AND HE'S ALL BEEP BOOP BEEP COMPUTER MUSIC."

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
To be completely honest, I don't care for either one of these artists, but the first thing I thought seeing this was:

"Some sort of gimmick that might work in both their favors."

I mean, Skrillex hasn't really gotten a lot of attention lately (hadn't heard any real news about his since the Grammys or whatever award he won), and DL could use some more contemporary attention, which they'd get by working with him.

JohnIce

Singlecoil Enthusiast
Reaction score
A long quote from Vivian Campbell on him having cancer, then they finish by asking what we'd think of a skrillex/def leppard collaboration? Whoah that is just piss poor journalism :noplease:

On-topic though, if they did it (which the quote really doesn't imply, seems like Phil is just thinking out loud) it would indeed seem like a cry for attention. But this article seems more like sensationalist gossip than anything else.

Mysticlamp

Ripplesprint
Reaction score
SKRILLEX IS GONNA RUIN DEF LEPPARD BECAUSE THEY'RE ROCK AND HE'S ALL BEEP BOOP BEEP COMPUTER MUSIC

8last

Reaction score
Seems like the dubstep party is nearing the end of its life cycle. It was quick.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
Lol at all the idiots in the comments.

"SKRILLEX IS GONNA RUIN DEF LEPPARD BECAUSE THEY'RE ROCK AND HE'S ALL BEEP BOOP BEEP COMPUTER MUSIC."

Lol. I find this hilarious, considering he was in a band that was ....ing hugely popular like 10 years ago when I was in high school. Definitely not a sign of his level of judgement in terms of production, but still.

Nats

Reaction score
Fitting, because Skrillex looks like he gets haircuts from dudes with one arm.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
What they outta do is remix all those big hits with lil wayne. He's only on 60% of todays released hits, he's lookin' to get his number up.

Dethyr

Banned
Reaction score
if it wasnt for the lost prophets guy and his "stuff", this would have been my WTF moment of the year.

Latest posts

')