Skyharbor Tabs?

• Thread starter WaffleTheEpic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

davidthangjam10

davidthangjam10
Reaction score
if you cant use gpx convert into gp5 do some research in google you'll find. i dont use gp6 either but i can open it but i convert it. when your finishing the maeva tab @Legion

Reaction score
u wont get the effects in gp5.....gp6 is so sweet, its easy to tab once u get to know it.....although I'm getting some note visibility problem in different time signatures...:nuts:

davidthangjam10

davidthangjam10
Reaction score
Nope There Isn't Tux Guitar Equivalent For Guitar Pro 6. Only Way To Open Guitar Pro 6 File in Tux Guitar is To Convert The File. Google It and You'll Find It

Reaction score
Does anyone have a cover video of the rhythm section for Celestial? I used the tabs from one of the posts here + ear but still having a difficult time figuring out the fast changes in the song (Between those chords)

Also, does anyone have tabs for 'The constant'? I'm trying by ear, but it's too fast plus the vocals masks the main part of the riff.

')