Slipknot's Mick Thomson Reportedly Suffers Stab Wound To Back Of Head

• Thread starter Daf57
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
Just trying to explain why I don't fell empathy for Mick Thomson - and why I think it is very weird that people get angry with me because I don't.

If only you would've just expressed that differently than to make lame jokes we wouldn't have had this shitstorm.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Sumsar

Reaction score
You've obviously been convinced unwittingly that you are smarter than you are. Here is a collection of all my comments. Show me where I said anything about Americans, guns, or acceptance of any types of violence anywhere.

• I blame your parents for not raising you with an ounce of integrity or humanity.
  • You should probably care, mate.
  • And your attitude implies that you are doing nothing to change that. Blame away - or be the difference.
  • Moments like this I miss the Neg Rep...
  • Guns? He was stabbed. I am pretty sure those are common fare everywhere on the planet.
  • Also, you are deflecting. You have zero empathy for others and make jokes about their suffering. And I stand by the assertion that your parents did a piss poor job of raising you properly. Of course, I could be wrong and they would be just as ashamed of your comments as we are.
    Back under your bridge, troll.

Fail #1.

Let's begin with Fail #2 - You trying to compare yourself to me. I work every day with teenagers that are displaced by violence. Most of them are runaways that fled physical and mental abuse and are trying to deal with the issues that come with it. Furthermore, I work with my church building homes for the poor and volunteer when I can to help in other capacities. There is a difference between a cynic like you that doesn't care about others and people like me that actually try to make a difference.

There is a lot of world out there, kid. Maybe you should log off and see some of it.

HOLY SHIT! I THINK I FOUND JESUS!

Anyway in the:

I said:
Tens of thousands americans are shot / stabbed / whatever each year - I don't really care about them

You said:
I blame your parents for not raising you with an ounce of integrity or humanity.
You should probably care, mate.

Here you commented on a post that was about USA, guns, violence etc.

I replied back:
I blame your society for allowing tens of thousands of people to be shot / stabbed / whatever each year.

And you replied:
And your attitude implies that you are doing nothing to change that. Blame away - or be the difference.

And here you did it again :)

Sumsar

Reaction score
If only you would've just expressed that differently than to make lame jokes we wouldn't have had this shitstorm.

Hmm I guess you guys are right - I guess you (me that is) sometimes assume that people have the same sense of humour as yourself which is not always the case. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
There's also the fact that you jumped in the middle of people who do in fact like him and his music and then shit talked him. To some people, this does matter.

It's irrelevant now. I say we just ignore the apathetic fellow and continue on. No sense arguing.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
A fifteen second google search would show why that's a bad idea.
... Zimmerman is SO recent... :lol:

Everyone remembers that Spike Lee nonsense...

EDIT: Oh sweet... This is completely off topic from the jackassery that was going on. I only just now read all that... Stop it... We all know he's a moron... Let's go somewhere else with this. :D

Nats

Reaction score
Getting into a drunken knife fight with your brother in the front yard is so white trash. Why couldn't they be using katanas instead. That would've been bad ass.

Splenetic

Reaction score
10504898_820741247949754_4705968665185241224_o.jpg

They kinda remind me of...
Obelix____by_samycat.jpg

just sayin...Dat elixir does some crazy shit to ya.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT! I THINK I FOUND JESUS!

Anyway in the:

I said:
Tens of thousands americans are shot / stabbed / whatever each year - I don't really care about them

You said:
I blame your parents for not raising you with an ounce of integrity or humanity.
You should probably care, mate.

Here you commented on a post that was about USA, guns, violence etc.

I replied back:
I blame your society for allowing tens of thousands of people to be shot / stabbed / whatever each year.

And you replied:
And your attitude implies that you are doing nothing to change that. Blame away - or be the difference.

And here you did it again :)

You just keep embarrassing yourself. :lol:

Sumsar

Reaction score
You just keep embarrassing yourself. :lol:

Continuing eh? Well seeing as we are probably not going to agree on much, lets just end this shall we? And get back to what we all really wanna do: GAS'ing over awesome guitars :)

P.s. if you really wanna go on with this, send me a p.m or make a seperate thread.

FILTHnFEAR

Dread it, run from it....
Reaction score
Sumsar, learn some respect first off. You make a shitty comment about someone being hurt just because you don't like their band:noway:, yet if it was someone you did possibly care about and someone else made that type of comment you'd probably wet your panties.

A thread about a musician being stabbed and you couldn't wait to throw in some anti-gun anti-American horseshit. :fawk: There's enough of that in the P/CE sub-forum.

Take a moment to remove your foot from your mouth and your head from your ass.

Discoqueen

Dang tootin
Reaction score
'murica. We don't take kind to that hippy-dippy bull crap round here.
"America is a killing name
It doesn't feel or discriminate
Life is just a killing field"

I'm posting these lyrics because of the irony of the argument here. I feel for Mick. I've been listening to a lot of Slipknot. 'Tis a shame. I'm glad those fellows will be fine.

DXL

Reaction score
Mick's wife just said that the media incredibly over exaggerated the story.

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
Man....now THAT is how people in Iowa get down!

Seriously though, who da hell would whip out a knife on their own brother when they're just drunk?

Oh come on, like that's an unfathomable thought. :lol: Friends and family who are shit faced drunk will always have squabbles, and alcohol just demolishes any inhibitions. I've seen people get into physical altercations over the stupidest of shit thanks to good ol' booze.

Abaddon9112

Reaction score
I got in a fist fight with my dad last year.

We were both piss drunk and felt totally stupid about it.

Families all got issues. Doesn't really surprise me but its still a story heavy
with the 'ol schadenfreude from how over the top a knife fight with your bro is.

I actually would expect nothing less from Slipknot since these guys basically lived, breathed, ate, and shat rage for years.

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
Let me just derail this thread to shitpost about pointless opinions i have.

Abaddon9112

Reaction score
^ Yeah, well...news post on sevenstring.org, what else would one expect? :lol:

As far as I can see everyone has posted about either the incident or the phenomenon of family brawls.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
So…umm, all politics and nationalism/economic class war material aside, has there been any discussion as to whether charges might be pressed? I did read that this is promised not to affect Slipknot's touring schedule, whatever that means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')