Slovakia recognizes the awesomeness of Chuck Norris

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
That really goes around all new sin the world haha...

that bridge is right next to my mothers house, so I of course approve if it would be named Chuck Norris, but unfortunately it won't happen.

mr_rainmaker

Resident Cherokee
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.[/FONT]

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Am I the only one who never, ever, ever found Chuck Norris jokes even remotely funny?

And this has to be the worst one of them all.

Reaction score
Does anyone else think these Chuck Norris jokes are old and not...really...funny

AnarchyDivine88

Reaction score
Haha that's crazy. This reminds of when there was a vote to decide the name of a bridge in Hungary and Stephen Colbert won. One of the conditions though, is that he had to be dead, so they didn't name it after him. I wonder if that will happen in this case.

I think Chuck Norris jokes have long been worn out. That being said...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take sh*t from anybody.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Pee Wee Herman got arrested for masturbating in public. The same day, Chuck Norris got an award for masturbating in public.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Chuck Norris' iPod came with a real charger instead of just a USB cord
[/FONT].

I like that last one, because it's extra stupid :lol:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only one who never, ever, ever found Chuck Norris jokes even remotely funny?

And this has to be the worst one of them all.

No, Ive been saying it since day one and practically cringe when shit like this comes up. Worst part was when it became a really forced meme and people applied to other actors like Mr. T

AnarchyDivine88

Reaction score
And in a simple retort, I offer you this link

Subjectivity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, but Chuck Norris jokes aside, you gotta admit it's pretty funny that they might actually name a bridge after him. It's kinda like when Arnold Schwarzenegger became governor of CA, regardless of your party affiliation and whether or not you supported him, it was pretty fucking amusing. :lol:

Although it would have been equally hilarious if one of the other crazy candidates they had at that time won, like Gary Coleman, Mary Carey, or Gallagher lol.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
Please don't do it Slovakia..

They won't. It was never a real option. And also as 50% of that bridge is in Austria, and everyone is going apeshit here already about it, no chance that will happen.

')